Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force preps Mayhem Makers and loses

20bag

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fight on both prep vs CT and MM, and kudos for that 1 win.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Thanks everyone for all the praise; we really do appreciate all the good **** you guys say <3

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

You beat the #1 pure clan, even though just 1 round for you being a low lvl pure clan thats good. Mayhem Makers clearly best F2P clan ever, just ask FOE and EOP.

Your numbers is all that makes you good, you don't prep hpcs but you prep lpcs. MM #1?

You beat the #1 pure clan, even though just 1 round for you being a low lvl pure clan thats good. Mayhem Makers clearly best F2P clan ever, just ask FOE and EOP.

Your numbers is all that makes you good, you don't prep hpcs but you prep lpcs. MM #1?

First off, tlp can't even talk, you guys are competing against low/mid level clans atm because you can't pull enough and refuse to step out of clan wars. EF came to us and asked for a 1 def dangerous clan wars fight. Those are how fights, if they must be in clan wars, should be done. Getting tlp into dangerous is already near impossible, getting them to 1 def is.

EF had very good fights vs us and I was surprised how well some of them could tank with such low hp.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Nice job, it was a fun 20vs20 against we'll see what happens on Friday in our p2p fight. Do you know what time the bus should arrive?

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I will again congratulate your clan EF.

All those idiots asking why we dont prep, we fight you enough on weekend. Make your clans tremble, hug single and low lvls until you decided to team us. Don't talk about not getting fights, step up your game and do the talking in the wilderness. Idiots.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org