Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP's P2P Midweek

Solo

I got home early from work and decided to mass up for a P2P trip hoping we'd get some action, we had around 25 at the beginning which was great considering it was out of our timezone, that quickly grew to about 40 or so near the end when we fought FOE and MM, cheers for fighting us outnumbered FOE. Video will be available soon.

First fight vs FOE

EOP Starting: 30

FOE Starting: idk 20 max

EOP Ending: 25

FOE ending: dunno some ran away to single

Later we got word MM and FOE were fighting, FOE cleared MM with ease then we rushed in to kill the pink stragglers, just because we're assholes. Fight was over anyway so congrats on your win FOE!

EOP Starting: 40

MM Starting: 10 or so running south from gap after getting owned by FOE

EOP Ending: 40

MM Ending: 0 on battlefield

110421163729.png

110421164000.png

110421165612.png

110421170504.png

110421170549.png

110421172054.png

110421174718.png

110421175535.png

110421170430.png

110421210547.png

110421162015.png

110421162023.png

110421162057.png

110421162313.png

110421165102.png

3313nrb.png

lootam.jpg

110421174832.png

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

So much ******* loot man

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

we cleared foe and u guys crashed killing maybe 2 and we hopped at corp...and wen we mass up i message an eop friend and he said u ended...

if foe cleared us there wouldnt hav been 10 there in the first place

You were cleared when we got there, a few of you stayed to try and gwas us as we were going through gap but plan backfired and they got owned hard.

We were pking for hours like I said in my post and it'd be pointless to stay so we just ended.

See you tomorrow (Along with HF)

qOY7v.png

we cleared foe and u guys crashed killing maybe 2 and we hopped at corp...and wen we mass up i message an eop friend and he said u ended...

You were cleared when we got there, a few of you stayed to try and gwas us as we were going through gap but plan backfired and they got owned hard.

We were pking for hours like I said in my post and it'd be pointless to stay so we just ended.

lol i was leading the trip and told every1 to go to corp maybe that is y there was no foe and like 5 mm there? idk wut ur saying as we are cleared yet there are ten of us there as u said

if this is a big win for u then gratz on ur topic i just find it a coincidence that u end wen our ranks come on dont know y u didnt want to have fun

lol i was leading the trip and told every1 to go to corp maybe that is y there was no foe and like 5 mm there? idk wut ur saying as we are cleared yet there are ten of us there as u said

if this is a big win for u then gratz on ur topic i just find it a coincidence that u end wen our ranks come on dont know y u didnt want to have fun

cuz It's 10:35 PM and we ended an hour ago, i got work tomorrow ffs

qOY7v.png

Looks to me like MM owned FOE and then called EOP, typical.

Great job MM

LOL'D

Na mate. You got stomped and yet again can't admit it.

Was all in fun no hard feelings to any clan -,-

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

You confuse me.. You say there was only 2 there because the rest logged, and then you say that foe DIDN'T clear you because there were 10 there??

MAKE UP YOUR MIND???

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you're going to make some propaganda, atleast make your stories match :rolleyes:

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans