Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[4/22/2011] Fatality's Friday

Skillzy

110423001020.png

tazesaw^

110423001049.png

seconds b4 tabbing out^

was a hard fought battle, on our part {Tr's} i would of liked to have seen a better performance. I seen a lot of kids welfaring though.

ROFL!!

hiforever.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours prepping to do a +3.

lol.

whatever, hopefully this is a stepping stone to accepting our runins when you have +5-10.

You're not that special. After Havoc cancelled it was like 5:00, so we did non mandatory inners for 30 minutes. At 5:30, we began to mass for an hour like we do every Friday-Sunday.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I'm loving how hard can the newcommers rage. LOL

Well done boys. I'm looking forward to fighting FOE/TLP/MM in P2P.

you should replace 'fighting' with "avoiding" in your sentence. I'd edit it for you if I could.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

"we didnt feel like dropping 14 people so they backed out" makes no sense. why not just tell the truth and say you backed out because the funny thing is we pulled about 26 to f2p so we would of easily pulled 30 to p2p.