Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a Clan.

Su lc l De

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen you around a bit and i think you'd fit in well with EoP. Aside from that we have the largest turmoil unit in pure clanning, we also have a fun and active community, and our forums and irc are among the most active around.

We're active in both servers, and our leadership really know how to make the most out of any event and situation (for example sending MM on a wild goose chase for 2 hours on saturday while we hit a bunch of other clans).

If you join Fi honestly i think you'd be disappointed, they've become sorta a punching bag in recent years.

Hey Suicide! Seen you around in #Team-Outbreak and you're a pretty cool guy :P

Right now I see you considering 2 pretty cool clans, but when it comes down to it, EOP is probably where you'd want to go. Theres allot of EOP members who are from Outbreak so you'd have no problem fitting in :D

Would love to see your app sometime in the near future ;)

#clan-eop and if not, I'll still see you around in #team-outbreak ;)

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

Hey, whats up.

I know that Tribulation and War have not had Good Relations, at all, what so ever.

But you should consider comming over to tribulation, we have an amazing community, with a wide variety of people from around the world.

We are NH, so telle it up, and yes we love to mini.

We have a strong P2P Game and are hoping to return to our F2P game once someone becomes actual competition(no Flame to anyone)

Pm me [TR}Farcast|Carrington if you want to chat, always willing to have a conversation :) (ATM nick is `Farcast`, BNC connected at my house) Hope to hear from you.

Zkut8.jpg

hehehe

US??

Oh you know it. Where can I apply at?

Trolololol.

Oh ok well,

The website is www.rstribulation.com , you might need help navigating the website and applying but it's going to be a rocky road for you.

BUT I THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

lotta people who arnt tlp are saying join tlp.. pretty cool =D

#tlp m8, or come to tlp vs fatality p2p prep tuesday at 6pm est.. make your choice there =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Shame seemed like you liked WAR a lot. TLP would probably be your best bet since they have a great community and you would fit in nice there.

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

If you want to choose between Fatality and EOP based on their activity/organization/leadership/etc, EOP. If you want a better community between the 2, probably Fatality unless you can talk to the cool people in EOP. Overall, EOP>Fatality.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I'd like to join a slightly bigger clan. ✓

I love mini's. ✓

I love both f2p and p2p trips, so I'd like a clan that does both. ✓

Active forums would be nice aswell ✓

Other then that, I'd just like to be a member ✓

Me + You Forever ✓

I think the choice is clear :Slim:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

I'd pick EOP over FI, honestly. (No disrespect to FI) And no I don't say that because of EOP's pulls.

As biased as it is to say though, consider TLP. At least register on our forums and check us out. Stay out of non-rs discussions if you're easily trolled.

Good luck with your decision.

Well guys, I'm sorry to disappoint, but my computer is currently broken, so I won't be scaping at all untill I get it fixed (should be fairly soon, but I've been extremely busy lately).

Hey man hopefully you decide to join EOP, I guess we'd fit into the bigger clan category, helped out WAR a few times and had lots of fun minis and small preps with you guys, you always seemed like a chill person, I think you'd fit in really well with EOP. We got a really active forums and teamspeak/IRC, and tons of minis/preps on a daily basis.

Check it out yo, take your time though, and good luck! :)

I haven't had time to intro into EOP yet, however I did attend a mini with you guys the other night. I have a lot of friends in EOP and at the moment it is one of my top choices.

Hey, whats up.

I know that Tribulation and War have not had Good Relations, at all, what so ever.

But you should consider comming over to tribulation, we have an amazing community, with a wide variety of people from around the world.

We are NH, so telle it up, and yes we love to mini.

We have a strong P2P Game and are hoping to return to our F2P game once someone becomes actual competition(no Flame to anyone)

Pm me [TR}Farcast|Carrington if you want to chat, always willing to have a conversation :) (ATM nick is `Farcast`, BNC connected at my house) Hope to hear from you.

:P saw your introduction to Team Agony. No offence to you Carrington, TR has a few guys I get along with, Jonsgotswag is a beast. But I just don't get along with your leaders, and that is my big turn off for your clan.

#finalownage

www.foe-rs.com

best community, most active pure clan, everything you want.

senior member unite ;0

Came in FOE's ts a few days ago to talk to my buddy, Nick-W4tch. I'll at least intro to FOE forums and check it out, when I fix my computer is fixed. I'm going to be taking my time before I make my decision on where to go. I'll consider FOE.

Shame seemed like you liked WAR a lot. TLP would probably be your best bet since they have a great community and you would fit in nice there.

Yeah, I did. Thanks for the post Joseph, I'll definately check out TLP.

I'd like to join a slightly bigger clan. ✓

I love mini's. ✓

I love both f2p and p2p trips, so I'd like a clan that does both. ✓

Active forums would be nice aswell ✓

Other then that, I'd just like to be a member ✓

Me + You Forever ✓

I think the choice is clear :Slim:

Lmao. Well, I will definately register on forums anyway. Get to know the community, (when I can).

Was really suprised to see this many responses to this lol.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

The reason behind it is because many clans look for activity/skill sets/personality in a member. You obviously have activity 2011 join date 1600+ posts, skill sets (people look in achievements) and a great personality as you portray yourself in the community. Why would you be surprised?

Btw, if you don't join TLP I will be very dissapoint.