Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [4/23/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

ttempl.png

T9i6P.png

Saturday, April 23rd, 2011. The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 50 members for their weekly F2P Pk Trip.

We had a fight with CP and a couple with CT, one which lasted around 45 minutes and was pretty fun.

tvid.png

Coming Soon

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Corrupt Pures

A run-in with Corrupt Pures.

TLP defended inside gdz and CP rushed from the east. The fight was inside there for a while and CP was pushed onto the hill, where they ran into the maze. TLP re-grouped on the hill and rushed back in, clearing up the CP remaining.

Thanks for the fight CP.

TLP Starting - 35

CP Starting - ~32

TLP Ending - ~30

CP Ending - 0

tmed.png

110423184759.png

110423184835.png

110423185010.png

110423185002.png

110423185225.png

110423185246.png

truetanktest185256.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Control

A run in with Control.

We planned a run-in and ran into each other near chaos altar. Both clans ran onto 18 ports and the fight began. TLP began doing work and CT was cleared within 3-4 minutes. We got a fall in and had around 30 ending, so we began to walk to sperm hill.

Unfortunately, there were some TLP who were looting and didn't fall in, so we got word that CT was re-rushing when we got just west of sperm hill. CT killed 5-10 who were there so TLP re-rushed the CT who were at ports with around 20-25.

CT was returning and TLP the fight was pretty easily matched as expected since TLP had just fought them once. CP crashed and TLP ran in all directions. I believe CT stayed and fought with the 15-20 they had.

TLP Starting - ~45

CT Starting - ~45

TLP Ending - around 25 after the first win, around 20 when CP crashed

CT Ending - 0 after the first fight, and then around 20 when CP crashed

tmed.png

110423180018.png

110423180258.png

UqTVg.png

110423180312.png

110423180442.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Control

A run in with Control.

Rushing from the west, we hit CT who was standing in a 3x3 north of corp. Both clans quickly clumped up.

CT ran off west early on when they while they were being cleared, wisely giving them the return spot. We found out later this was a grave mistake. CT was pushed west all the way to single mossies, where TLP finished them off and began to walk east. We got word that they were returning there and getting a re-group, so we stood north of north stairs to wait. A minute later, CT rushed from the west and once again around 30 TLP pushed them west.

At this point we went up north stairs into crater to end, but again, we heard they were returning.

This went on for around 20-30 mins and CT was pushed to single around 4 or 5 times, and I do admit, there was one point where CT had control over the vents north of north stairs.

In the end, one final push was made to mossies, their returning spot. Every single CT member was cleared except around 5-10 who ran east for some reason. TLP walked west and down to edge to finish their trip.

Thanks for the fight CT. You're good returners but the single hugging and running out after we had left was very annoying. Sorry we left when you had those 5-10 returners, but it was getting old.

TLP Starting - ~40

CT Starting - ~40

TLP Ending - ~25

CT Ending - ~5-10 who ran away

tmed.png

Initial Fight

48627276.png

Clear #1

38984463.png

26752425.png

110424001223.png

14008564.png

Clear #2

74017679.png

Clear #3

40338409.png

110423191151.png

Clear #4

54309834.png

Clear #5

64727084.png

110423191151.png

110424003318.png

110423193335.png

56388238.png

71623290.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like you had fun, congrats.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

cleared 6 times

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

We had way more than 20 left at the obelisk, we had around 30-35 remaining. I'm not trying to cause an argument but you can not claim a win when we stayed to fight CP crashers and you didn't. We fought them for a good five minutes.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

We had way more than 20 left at the obelisk, we had around 30-35 remaining. I'm not trying to cause an argument but you can not claim a win when we stayed to fight CP crashers and you didn't. We fought them for a good five minutes.

cya hick

cleared x(insert # larger than 5)

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

GJ.

From my point of view in the Pk Run in at Gdz. We were pretty much over ran up against the fence so we called a movement to hill. Guess you guys must have called a push at the same time. I know cause I was first to haul ass over there so it stuck with me.

Was fun.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

truetanktest191046.png

truetanktest191232.png

Cleared as the banner of truth says so

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

Goodjob boys!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

we cleared you way before your little re-group and before the crash so technically we won.

the last fight is obvious thx for the loot

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Staying with 20 peole to kill 45 crashers when alot of ctrl wouldve attacked us is not what I call fun. If you wana stay and get cleared by CP go ahead.

hi im Pugwest, as clearly "Coz" did not know this,

i am a member of the last pures and i represent honor

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

well alot of what you are saying is true tlp, but isnt winning about being the last on the battlefield? ct had great return i admit that and you guys did take out a huge chunk of our members too, but we were still returning, if the other clan is still returning than the fight isnt over. ct waited for you guys to rerush for a good 10 minutes but you guys chose to cut off returns and walk down instead of finishing the fight, i admit you guys had us beaten at some points but we also came right back and charged into the fight again.

the fight at obelisk was also the same thing, while you guys attempted to clear up the last of us alot of us were still returning, nobody called a regroup or anything when we returned, that was just our members returning to the fight, and your members werent looting they were fighting about 5 of us until our returners came back, p0ke was about to call a loss in the fight until we told him tons of people were still returning, ct fought valiantly today and never gave up, when other clans threw in the towel we kept pushing back into the fight. the fight is not in how hard you can hit, its how hard you can take the hits - quoted from rocky.

anyways goodfight tlp, you guys were very well organised and you guys did dominate in some parts of the fights, but you guys walked away while ct was waiting for you. in my eyes thats a win for me.

:\

Nobody won last fight. Was a return battle and we were the last there. We aren't claiming a win though. And when I said "We rged in single like 6 times" I didn't mean because we got cleared. I meant because we were spread out so we needed to get organized and re-rush. Please change that pic. :)

2s1ry3n.jpg