Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Sunday - Undefeated P2P - Happy Easter!

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

Today, on this holy day, the Mayhem Makers set out with 110 Mighty Warriors ready to fight against other clans.

KDR Today:

190 kills 60 deaths

^probs more, wrote this 70 mins into trip

We drastically outpulled everyone today, and absolutely dominated even when clans teamed on us.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

To start the trip we bullied EOP a few times in single, clearing them 3 times in single and making mad loot.

Then they decided to try to set us up with a 2v1. We charged EOP at 18 ports and the fight began. We cleared them right as FOE logged in from south of BH and tried to sandwhich us. We quickly turned around and dominated FOE. It was pretty easy since we had so many opts, but the mains FOE and EOP brought were a pain, so a few HF came to snipe the mains and eliminate them from the fight, leaving us to 2v1 EOP+FOE which we quickly cleared and held the return spot, making the fight impossible for them to return to.

MM Starting: 110

MM Ending: 80-90

EOP Starting: 70ish

EOP Ending: 0

FOE Starting: 60

FOE Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

After we demolished them, FOE ended. Leaving EOP with no one to team up with except PX, who have proven in the past to be quite incapable of anything at all.

We rushed EOP at southwest stairs, and PX quickly came to team with them.

Even with PX at their side, we EASILY dominated EOP+PX, clearing them and SW stairs and clearing off green hill, winning the fight. We didn't even bother getting HF to come to this one since we cleared it so fast lolol.

MM Starting: 110

MM Ending: 90+

EOP Starting: 70ish

EOP Ending: 0

PX Starting: 15-20

FOE Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

After raping EOP for the second time, they were feeling awfully demoralized so ended their trip as well. After a pretty successful and quick clearing of our main competition, we went on just to P2P pk for some fun. Hitting little clans, getting free KDR from EOP+FOE trying to 1 item us, and killing mains.

We're still going atm but I have stuff to attend to so I'm writing the topic early.

Good fights to the clans today, ty for the massive loot. And happy Easter! :)

n4cnt2.png

Pics:

mmsunday27april.png

110424212631.png

110424220134.png110424214803.png

110424170038.png

110424170343.png

dinobaby237.png

dinobaby238.png

24aprilsunday.png

24aprilsunday2.png

110424232244.png

110425001510.png

110424140503.png

110424140229.png

110424142619.png

110424142738.png

110424172726.png

110424220344.png

110424140315.png

110424141743.png

2ak08eg.png

35kr0a8.png

110424172847.png

110424173811.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds fun.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

nice I wasn't there, but it looks like some free loot

foe had an unofficial trip though and I heard we did not pull more than 50

and to the guy saying to add Easter to your excuse generator...huge /facepalm

Foe had like 30-35 people at 18 port fighting.

Sounds like you guys spent a lot of time with the family that matters on Easter. Your runescape family.

Sheesh.

I personally wasn't there because I was with family for Easter, however, I wouldn't have been if I wasn't forced by my parents. Believe it or not not everyone is Christian and believes in Easter. So to them it's a normal Sunday, and to a lot of our members it was late at night, them being GMT or more +. Therefore, your attempt to flame has failed. Please try again next week.

On topic, expected. I love how because we pull more we are mass recruiters, yet when they pull more it's because they are better. It's whatever, though, I mean kids wanting to join MM because they know we are number1 and want a slice of the pie means we recruited them at GE in world 18. Good fights to all. Happy Easter.

Good job boys

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"