Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sup Genocide

Rangepoonpkr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

L0L0LL #1

CALLIN YOU OUT GENOCIDE

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

What a bunch of idiots lol

U sound like a overweight black kid that's like 6'7

Do you guys even come out on trips after genocide smacked you around for the few months you've been opened?

What a bunch of idiots lol

U sound like a overweight black kid that's like 6'7

Do you guys even come out on trips after genocide smacked you around for the few months you've been opened?

At least hes not a redneck <3

p2p20v20pure.png

Not gonna lie, I laughed.

Yeah lmao also x0 n suw00p are making one ;p

Woot we started the trend. whose next

and prep us were waiting, dont use the dangerous excuse

Right back at yah about safe bud also don't use the "grow some balls" term because risking instead of keeping anything in any situation is more balls. Also what is your excuse for not pking :kiss:

lol

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Right back at yah about safe bud also don't use the "grow some balls" term because risking instead of keeping anything in any situation is more balls. Also what is your excuse for not pking :kiss:

lol

I never wanted to post this, but im just exposing how scared u guys are. Yes we lost to you guys once in a prep, but we went in knowing we were gunna lose. As soon as the tide changed and were better, u guys just stop?

Let me get this straight.

We have 26 people with 75+ attack

You have 23+ people with 75+attack

And u guys also have alot of ovlers.

Whats the problem?

Safe? u have one round dang, and don't act like u get alot of loot

Combat?

Were a high lvl team

Your a high lvl team

And a one defense cap will negate the 35+defense people that you THINK we have

Excuse #2) wedont pk. Not everything about rs is about making money. Its about having fun and thats what we do in CLW.

Now grow some balls, challenge us. 2 rounds safe one round dangerous.

p2p20v20pure.png

lol

I never wanted to post this, but im just exposing how scared u guys are. Yes we lost to you guys once in a prep, but we went in knowing we were gunna lose. As soon as the tide changed and were better, u guys just stop?

Let me get this straight.

We have 26 people with 75+ attack

You have 23+ people with 75+attack

And u guys also have alot of ovlers.

Whats the problem?

Safe? u have one round dang, and don't act like u get alot of loot

Combat?

Were a high lvl team

Your a high lvl team

And a one defense cap will negate the 35+defense people that you THINK we have

Excuse #2) wedont pk. Not everything about rs is about making money. Its about having fun and thats what we do in CLW.

Now grow some balls, challenge us. 2 rounds safe one round dangerous.

Well i can say your scared of the wilderness babe also as said before most other teams don't need clw to survive and the only thing outbreak are feeding off is minis so you guys need something else to do which is preps and by not doing preps and just minis your members will get bored so i suggest you start pking :kiss: and there once was a time i enjoyed clw untill i met the wilderness but yeah who wouldnt be better in clw practicing everyday wasting **** in minis for months?

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

The 15 mini wars outbreak does doesn't seem to bore anyone. I don't even stay active in outbreak and I get hl'd in irc because they always have **** to do. This isn't clanning where you have the faggots that join a clan get bored and leave. It's kids who have the bank and want to take it to the next level where you don't have the morons that you see in pure clans and f*ck **** up together.

But I agree this topic is invalid, outbreak is scared of your 35 pulls on the weekends in the wild, and they are also afraid of mains so they don't pk. But it seems TG has a little bit of fear as well because anyone who doesn't mind a fun war in clw is an idiot. It's like a sniper lobby in cod u get to f&ck around and war other players.

A prep would still be nice to see maybe you guys can settle on both players rules and do two preps.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png