Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 10 Pure Tanks

ray hunter is the best f2p tank

anyone else with addy in f2p

@101 .. what? if you tank all your food, but lasted a long time, of course you'll sooner or later become out and die? you make no sense..

no pray switch and didnt put on the staff

NOVICE

lolijk

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not hard to tank meaning if you can't do it you suck... So change the topic to "Who can't tank:.

Also there is a difference between tanking, and actually tanking. The kids during mini's/preps who say "Out" after they ate every food in there inv can't tank. The objective to tanking is staying alive, so you just standing there eating your inv means you do not know what you are doing.

This is why TLP is #1 in P2P Matched ops. The majority of TLP's member list has the experience in knowing the difference between tanking your inv, and staying alive.. While other clans members focus on just did you eat all the food in your inv.

Anyway blah blah blah... No 1 can be the top tanks, but in the pure community many people can be more experienced then others. Which is why pure clans can beat like Higher Force/Valhalla/PX in clan wars even though they have higher def levels.

Que? Says the last four p2p preps from Foe vs Tlp.

you beat us last 2 moron, not 4, and one of those was in dangerous which is a complete joke... are you so quick to forget about when we went 4-0 vs you? get real before I have to unzip my pants again

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Sir Pker Wil, Obby Suffa, Eun1qu3 Pk, Ray as F2p (Would call Silent Pk13 but theres some footage of him getting 1hit L)

B4U and R3v3nged for p2p.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

Sir Pker Wil, Obby Suffa, Eun1qu3 Pk, Ray as F2p (Would call Silent Pk13 but theres some footage of him getting 1hit L)

B4U and R3v3nged for p2p.

FU OK FU

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

ray hunter is the best f2p tank

anyone else with addy in f2p

@101 .. what? if you tank all your food, but lasted a long time, of course you'll sooner or later become out and die? you make no sense..

What he means is not being a stationary tank, being able to the other clan off you, etc.

I'm a very good f2p/p2p tank but I'm probably not top 10. :P

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I'm a pretty decent 1 def Mwand tank in p2p.

I'd have to say most of the people in the pure team community are all really good tanks, nobody specifically.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

It's not hard to tank meaning if you can't do it you suck... So change the topic to "Who can't tank:.

Also there is a difference between tanking, and actually tanking. The kids during mini's/preps who say "Out" after they ate every food in there inv can't tank. The objective to tanking is staying alive, so you just standing there eating your inv means you do not know what you are doing.

This is why TLP is #1 in P2P Matched ops. The majority of TLP's member list has the experience in knowing the difference between tanking your inv, and staying alive.. While other clans members focus on just did you eat all the food in your inv.

Anyway blah blah blah... No 1 can be the top tanks, but in the pure community many people can be more experienced then others. Which is why pure clans can beat like Higher Force/Valhalla/PX in clan wars even though they have higher def levels.

Que? Says the last four p2p preps from Foe vs Tlp.

you beat us last 2 moron, not 4, and one of those was in dangerous which is a complete joke... are you so quick to forget about when we went 4-0 vs you? get real before I have to unzip my pants again

You seem a bit mad. But im just stating the point from the most recent proof, Foe is better than Tlp matched ops in p2p.

10pdfkn.jpg

You sound ridiculously pretentious

You can't just be busting out words like pretentious...

pandanegative1.png

Good statement to sum it all up.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures