Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Newb Pure Searching...

The-01-sheep

Got 30 defence on my old pure.. so its useless for any 'pure' clan. Soooo, i made a new one....

Rsn: Col Bernall

Plays: f2p.

Range: 60.

Magic: 69- soon to be 70.

HP: 50 - this will increase once i get my range up again.

Combat: 46

Im slowly training this account. so, any clans out there? :L

Well, 70+ strength or range, or 82+ magic with DT done will get you into Negative :)

F2P based clan, close-knit community, good staff, although most of us will be slightly higher than you.

If you want to join a clan sooner, try #resurgence, I hear they are legit. If you want a wider range of clans to choose from, train up and come back later ;)

GL searching

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

You should try #Interitus for a friendly F2p low lvl community, you'll be welcomed and wont be unnoticed. Most of our events are F2p but once we get higher levels we will also go P2p. If you're thinking of an small clan where you'll have fun and laughs come check #Interitus.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

Come check us out at #interitus, we have some 40's and plenty of 50's and 60's. We have a small close-knitted community where everyone knows eachother pretty well. Our members have plenty of experience and we strive to have the most fun possible.

If you want to come check us out visit #interitus, pm me if you want to talk some time im Brian

Proud Founder of Interitus

Proud Ex-Leader of Chivalry

2hqqfxs.png

I would recommend Interitus. Come stop by #Interitus to chat. If you have any questions pm me on IRC, my nick is Enricho. We have a very laid back, and friendly community. I'm sure you'll immediately become friends with everyone.

We're a low pure clan so you'd fit in with our levels more.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Interitus

gl finding a clan

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

WHY ARENT U JOINING MALICE!@!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria