Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Get-Along Session

M4G1CA

Great idea of a topic.

I like EOP as it has friendly community with a lot of offical and unoffical events. If there's anything I dislike about EOP is probably the defence mentality, but I guess everyone has there preferences.

I don't know much about the 'new' Malice but from what I've seen your leadership is extremely mature. The few people that I know from the clan love it to bits which just shows how good the community is. Also love the fact that you've got one of the lowest defence averages :).

Hi

I love being clanless. It's some totally epic stuff. I don't even play Runescape which is even more ownage. But oh well I still love all the friends I acquired along the way of my Runescape journey and still talk to many on IRC when I get the chance.

Epidemic, I'm pretty uninformed on whether the clan has reopened or not but it was a short home for me once Malice closed. Epidemic closed only a few months after Malice's closure but I was most-likely going to quit anyway due to my inactivity. Was fun while it lasted. I still have a video of an Epidemic event I edited close to 18 months ago now that I never get around to uploading, perhaps I should get on it! From what I recall though in it's past and when I was active, the clan was extremely organised and always put up an good fight.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Fatality-

I've never been in any other clan, and I don't see myself in any other clan. For gods sake, I joined Fatality when I couldn't even speak, or write decent English and the people used to make a fool out of me in a jokey way. Anyway, I am not a gamer type and never thought I would of enjoyed a game so much, but this couldn't of happen with some people I've met, some people who are still here today. Hell I go on IRC and browse rs-fi.com and I don't even feel like playing RS because the community is enough for me to stay where I am.

I'll go with Malice on you, because that's where I know you from or atleast your name.

I've always had major, major respect for Malice for their F2P game and their loyal members. You guys managed to have a lot of fun with the things you were given and I think that's what people play the game for, to have fun with your friends. Not everything has to be so serious, and if you're good at what you're doing you'll have a lot of fun. Malice is probably one of the clans where I got my inspiration out during our major slump back then.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

tlp

i like being in tlp because we have some of the best p2p pures there are in the community. we have a few amazing edge pkers as well as some really good hybrids which means an active pking community. i like looking at some of the older members and what they have achieved then trying to compete with them.

fatality

used to really like being a member of fi when james lead the clan. i think fatality is the best pure clan name although the clan is lead by less able leaders so i would never consider joining again. i used to like it when fatality had good pkers like purple owns etc. always enjoyed watching a good pk video.

mmflash123.gif