Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Saturday - We are full of Respect!.. And we kill clans who have signups to kill us :)

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

Today we set out with about 100-110 people. We heard EOP had a signup-or-be-booted trip trying to kill us, so we were hoping for some good luls.

We pulled pretty much even opts with EOP, but yet they were still scared and were legitimately standing at east single for ~70 minutes out of their 120 minute trip, probably even more but I don't want to exaggerate and get flamed for it.

Every 30 minutes or so, they manned up and decided to fight us. We raped them 3 times. All 3 times, they called FOE to crash once they began to lose.

Pretty successful day, most EOP members were miserable the entire trip. Made their big signup trip a huge fail.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

more coming soon to a theater near you!

n4cnt2.png

Trip started with waiting for EOP about 30 mintues while they sat in single lol. We sent clan banners in to tell them where we are, and pmed their leaders on IRC leaking the loc we were set up at. We chased them and they went to lobby just before we went there, we went in lobby right under them.

They logged in at 13 port and we logged in right on top of them. Both clans began the fight on top of 13 port with both clans logging in.

We quickly took control and simply outclassed them. We had control of the portal with maybe 10 of them left when FOE crashed. We pushed south clearing the remaining 10 EOP and then went to single before FOE could kill us.

MM Starting: 105

MM Ending: 80+

EOP Starting: 100-110

EOP Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

After this EOP was pretty demoralized, so took awhile to regroup again and all that. We waited again and they were very scared again, but finally came out of single after like 30 mins and we fought them. This fight was pretty much without TS, but we still owned. We were clearing them and FOE crashed from the north again, so we just ran single and took it down to edge to bank all of our addy.

MM Starting: 100

MM Ending: 75-85

EOP Starting: 100-110

EOP Ending: maybe like 30

n4cnt2.png

For our 3rd and final fight, our opts had dropped out of boredom from EOP sitting in single for so long. This was our closest fight, yet it was the earliest that EOP called foe.

We fought EOP at portals for about a minute. As soon as we called a push and began to take over, FOE rushed in so we just ran to BH crater and took it down to edge again.

MM Starting: 90-100

MM Ending: 80+

EOP Starting: 100+

EOP Ending: 65

14:47.45 ( [Eop]Max|Cronic ) how many did u guys have left

14:47.48 ( [Eop]Max|Cronic ) b4 u logged

14:47.59 ( Toxic ) like 85

14:48.07 ( [Eop]Max|Cronic ) Ll we had 65~

n4cnt2.png

by this time we were quite content with our easy 3-0 over a clan that prepped all week and had signups to try to take us down. It was about 2 hours into our trip, so we ended with a nice little bs fest in single.

EOP tried to crash our bs fest but we just killed them all at 1v1 as well lmao.

Was a pretty fun trip, but can't say the same for EOP. Would kind of suck to be sat in single for so long doing nothing lolol.

See you all tomorrrow, gf today kids.

Le pictures:

110430170915.png

dinobaby319.png

dinobaby320.png

110430213239.png

110430162956.png

110430153355.png

110430160600.png

110430164100.png

110430164219.png

110430233355.png

110430230839.jpg

110430233105.png

110430233140.png

screenshot295.png

110430213430.png

110430224054.png

110430224109.png

110430224444.png

110430163158.png

110430163244.png

110430163318.png

110501003843.jpg

110501000839.jpg

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe next time

FOEOP.

Trip was a success.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

lol, i wasnt needed to be called. Was too much fun not to make an appearance since no other clans were out.

I did also warn u, u chose to ignore me.

Today i believe foe won it all, we killed lots of mm. Made 13th cry pathetic clans repeatedly, made speshls vow to kill us 2morro, made an old mm member rage quit and attempt to leave mm.

winning.

you also lie heavily about your ending opts which i can vouch as we cleared up each fight

again, winning.

#TEAM-WALLI

lol, i wasnt needed to be called. Was too much fun not to make an appearance since no other clans were out.

I did also warn u, u chose to ignore me.

Today i believe foe won it all, we killed lots of mm. Made 13th cry pathetic clans repeatedly, made speshls vow to kill us 2morro, made an old mm member rage quit and attempt to leave mm.

winning.

you also lie heavily about your ending opts which i can vouch as we cleared up each fight

again, winning.

we have ending cc counts if necessary

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Was only there for the last fight which could have gone either way, seemed like you guys took the advantage though before foe had came.

Gg on your wins today MM.

Also i don't think we ever pulled over 100 :o.

GL tomorrow guys :P

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

post them then.

like i said, winning.

foe win here, foe win there

now what?

uploading after I work out, will be like 30 mins :)

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Haven't been involved with clans for a while, but it seems to me that FOE/EOP merged or something. I can see Walli is proud of his achievements today and from my view all FOE did was to crash? Sorry but that isn't something I (IF I was a member of FOE) would be proud of :/

Gj MM.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

video says it all.

EOP got worked in all fights and had to call FOE EVERY SINGLE TIME

Lmfao @ mini-map during first fight at 13 portals. They got cleared fast

yea lmao and they said they had 50 ending lmfao

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Fight at ports was funny, cleared EOP before FOE crashed. Was the closest thing to a clean fight. Can't even believe they are trying to claim they won 3 times lol when FOE crashed every fight. Their members must be face palming right now. Nice try EOP, enjoy your slump, you earned it.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

nice nice

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it