Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs mm 3-0 Saturday

Milky

156e03s.png

With MM recruiting hard in recent weeks, and their ml rising to over 200 people, we honestly expected to have a hard time today. Fortunately for us, only half of those kids decided to show up, and unfortunately for them, they were feasted upon hard. Despite our ts being hit every fight, we came out on top, proving that we don't need audio to beat down MM similar opt'd. We set out with around 85 people, rising to 100 throughout the trip, and ending with still around 80 people after nearly 2 and a half hours. MM set out with over 100, and ended with 65 after about an hour and a half; who has the quality members? you tell me.

theoptube.png

EoP crash MM's tinychat mid-fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Pzv7NmFoY

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~90

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~100+

We knew we were quite outopt'd and that it would take some trickery to even the playing field. We let MM chase after us across a few worlds for about 10 minutes, letting them get closer and closer and getting more excited. Finally the bait was laid, and we logged in, with MM logging in 1 map away expecting us to run again. However we rushed onto them on login at the 13 ports, immediately taking away their opts advantage. We took over the port and forced MM north and east of it as they struggled to gain any territory, however at this point our ts was hit off and we got pushed south. Our returns started to come fast and we evened it back up, however FOE crashed at this point. The MM ran in all directions while we went down into single and got a fallin. I guess i'd say it was pretty even, although we had the momentum.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~50

Mayhem Makers Ending: ~50

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~100

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~100

We wanted a rematch with MM with our audio up, and they sat around on sperm hill as we sat at hill giants hut. We were wondering what they were waiting for, but it all made sense when they rushed as simultaneously our ts went down. Each member did fantastically, spamming ingame and pushing MM back north of the gap even without audio. We were in complete control of this fight, but again FOE crashed, which resulted in us chasing MM to single, where we kiled the remainers, took our ending and left.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~50-60 falled in after crash

Mayhem Makers Ending: ~0 in wildy, all died or ran to varrock

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~90

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~90

After once again moving everyone into our pk chan, we set out for a third fight with MM. With MM's invites ragequitting, their warlord getting on his main and sniping our fallin leader and their numbers now dropped to par with ours, we became the hunters. MM hid up bh steps while we waited for them to come play at 18 ports. Eventually they came, and we immediately backed into the port and koed anyone dumb enough to get dragged in. This fight was the most one sided of the three, with purple dots covering the map, but for a third time FOE wanted some MM. MM ran, died or logged out, and we just got a fallin on 18 ports as the last clan on the map.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~70

Mayhem Makers Ending: ~0

f0vtzc.png

After this third fight, MM remassed for a fourth only to find themselves with only 65 people at edge. We sat at level 4 daring them to step up, but instead they ended, opting for a bs fest at west drags, which we of course crashed and feasted upon.

Can't say im suprised FOE kept crashing you today MM after all the **** you talk, shame once again you failed to back it up. Thanks to all the EoP who showed up and thanks MM for the ddos's and for making us all laugh at your calling on an open tinychat.

f0vtzc.png

EOPictures:

110501055910.png

110430133514.png

110430140706.png

2zykawn.png

110430134040.png

110430220804.png

eoptrip301.png

110430143945.png

110430225539.png

110430225721.png

2lv1m3q.jpg

110430164241.png

110430164251.png

110430221817.png

Interested in joining the #1 f2p clan?

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so long as mm have plenty of spies in foe and keep the ******** up il do w/e i like =]

they should know im coming with the new teamviewer spy... plus the fact i prewarned them on tinychat... hmmmmmmmmmmm

winning.

#TEAM-WALLI

so long as mm have plenty of spies in foe and keep the ******** up il do w/e i like =]

they should know im coming with the new teamviewer spy... plus the fact i prewarned them on tinychat... hmmmmmmmmmmm

winning.

ye i heard you went onto mm's tinychat and warned them you were about to crash

quality british gentleman.

Nice work EoP :]

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Meh i don't think we 3-0'd MM, and i also don't think they 3-0'd us. Not if every fight was crashed by foe. How could there be a winner?

I wasn't at full trip so i have no clue what went on. But seems to me like both clans did good -,- ?

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

lol so u make a topic of you guys chasing us in single after FOE crashes, nice topic! can't wait to see the vid, getting my popcorn out. Anything to try and make your sign-ups not look like a fail eh.

Hello "Terf". I would like to remind you, my friend, that this is only runescape. Runescape is a game. Games are fun. Games are not meant to make others mad, and aren't meant for people to get all worked up over. Those "Sign ups" were an inactive sweep, to clean the Eruption of Pures Memberlist. This is done occasionally 1-2 months so an active member list can be achieved. Another reason the Eruption of Pures has Inactive sweeps is so that all of the inactive members don't drag down the Eruption Of Pures pull percentage. To give you an example of this, I will me drawing random numbers to give you a percentage. 205/100. (CALC): 110/203 = 0.541872. If the Eruption of Pures did not clean their memberlist, it could be at around 200 members, but only pulling .0541872 of said memberlist. I'm sure you can understand and I would like to wish you a happy day, chap!

lol this topic has no video, none of these pictures show EOP coming even close to winning/clearing MM on the battle field and you kids called FOE to crash every time.

Get over your loss and move on

and yours has proof? idiot lol

Look at the pics for correct opts, we never had 110 people.. didn't want to repeat another 38 minute sessions lmfao

nice signups EOP!!

MADE L00L

Regardless .... YOU and your members know you couldn't compete with the Manly Men today so justify it any which way you want .... you're the one who's gotta deal with explaining how come FOE runs to help EOP every fight and why after sign-ups you guys can't even fight 1 v 1.

I'm sure telling members "return to battle field" to get fall-in pics well after the fight is over works .... just ask Walli :teehee:

@ Mods , someone close this topic ... watch MM's vid for proof or merge them into one using your common knowledge ( They do this on RSC ).

Hello sir. I would first like to wish you a fine day. The Eruption of Pures Runescape Pure clan did not call this 'foe' that you speak of. Those 'foes' simply crashed the Eruption Of Pures Free to play Player-Kill Run In verses the Mayhem Makers, because they were angry at the alleged Desturbed-Denail Of Service Attacks targeted at their Teamspeak.

What a Guy. EoP don't control Foe. If Foe crash its up to them, even if EoP called them Foe didn't have to come.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.