Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs mm 3-0 Saturday

Milky

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk much about clans but the only clan i've seen always gettin mad and flamin on other clans topics is MM

y is that? idk..

idk why are clans making topics with like 2 kill pics and no vid

y is that? idk..

idk but this topic has like 10 pix and a vid

and mm's topic last saturday had no vid and no pix and expected ppl 2 believe them

idk much about pure clans but mm seem more sketchy, no flame

not sure if iim being an idiet or not, but all i see is a vid that has audio and eop invading tinychat

edit: i see it now, but that vid was so bad not sure if srs

Lmfao EOP never won a fight today, the only legit fight MM won and the other two FOE ran in to save their Boyfriends.

The TS recording is when we were joking around about having HF falled in as EOP/FOE always seems to bring that up as an excuse when they get ROFLSTOMPED

idk much about pure clans but you're completely wrong and should exit your internet browser before you make yourself look more dumb.

kid get off this topic if ur not eop dam that post was there for less then a minute and ur quoting it already if anyone, ur the idiot who needs to get off his internet browser

idk much about clans..but mayhem force seems to be making MM members mad..

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Slumping begun, enjoy that slump.

Better just close join FOE, sad thing is all your members know your clan is ****.

EOP members PM [MM]Richard|Jub to leak, I pay good.

Funny thing is you'll be crawling back to join Foe once MM slumps and we do what we did to CP/Fi/DP etc.. Doesn't compare to Epidemic :teehee:

big mouth better back it up.

lol you're too easy kid.

EOP just ate their own words, actually all 120+ of them on your sign-up topic lmfao.

So your "big mouth better back it up" :thumbsup:

Btw wut u tellin EOP members who watch MM's video ? You're just makin your job a lot harder .

What? You still believe we had sign ups?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Stop arguing about the quality of members between both clans, because it's pretty clear that both clans can't stay away from flaming on PW.

If you're wondering why topics get locked, it's because I have to delete more than 50% of the posts in a topic.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice