Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Saturday F2p Pk Trip Ft. O,TH,War,R | Run Lpc's

Trile

efbanner.png

Today EF peaked at 28 and went pking. We had 25+ for the whole trip and just had a great time out there. We pked for around 2-3 hours and ended with a bs fest. And oh yeah, our PK leader, Trent, or you may known him as fishfarmer23 had full addy g and gravite 2h + rapier + other dungeon stuff for the whole trip today and did not die for the whole trip so when we were about to dismiss the clan, I decided to bs him and took his addy g + he lost all his dungeon items. So now on, he won't be using that account no more and will be training a new account.

Fishfarmers <><

110430171225.png

110430154023.png

efheader20.png

EF vs. R

We started out the trip by having a planned pkri with Repulsive above dwarf. We defended while Repulsive rushed into us. Repulsive was being pushed north into the gap and got cleared. Thanks and respect Repulsive for the fight.

EF Started: 27

EF Ended: 21

R Started: ~20

R Ended: 0

efheader20.png

EF vs. Other clans

After banking our loots, we walked around in the wilderness in hopes to find any clans that was in here. About 1 minute later I had scouted a fight between WAR and Negative above dwarf. At this time we, EF, was a little south of the fight so I decided to watch the fight and when WAR won the pkri, TH rushed in, and then Malice rushed in. So I've decided to join in the clusterfight but when we rushed into the fight, it was just mainly Malice vs. TH left -mostly malice-. It wasn't really much of a fight, we were just chasing them east into singles.

EF Started: 26

EF Ended: 26

Other clans Started: ~30

Other clans Ended: ~20 ran into singles

efheader20.png

EF vs. TH

After TH/Malice ranned into singles, we had a fall in and went west back to the gap(near the pipers) and killed about 5-10 returners/people that was still there that was looting arrows I guess. We walked south of dwarf and went into CA to get some pray. We went back of CA and when we were about to hop, a clan walked into CA to get some pray and we ambushed them while they ranned out of CA and retreated south.

EF Started: 26

EF ended: 26

TH Started: 15?

TH Ended: ~10-12 ran away

efheader20.png

EF vs. Negative and Malice

After scaring TH away, we got a fall in and one of our scout found 1 negative at sperm hills chilling, so we decided to rush that 1 negative. When we rushed into sperm hills, he quickly ran east and drag the **** out of us and got away into singles ):. There we found a hive of more negative members in singles, so we begin operations 1v1. Less than 10 seconds later, Negative retreated. We also found Malice (which at first we thought it was Negative) and just started to attack them in 1v1. After realizing it was Malice instead of Negative, we off'ed them and got a fall in in multi.

EF Ended: 27

Negative Started: ~6

Negative Ended: ~5 retreated

Malice Started: ~20

Malice Ended: ~at least 19 since I killed one that was AFK :D

efheader20.png

EF vs. Outrage

After We were hitting malice and negative randoms in single. Repulsive called us to help them with an out opt'd fight, so we quickly hopped; rushed 18 ports scattering Outrage throughout the wilderness. We cleared the few that were seperated from the pack, So we got a fall in and rushed their RG at piper, and cleared the remaining few purple capes.

EF Ended: 27

Outrage Started: ~20?

Outrage Ended: ~7 got into singles

efheader20.png

EF vs. WAR

We finally decided to bank, and once we banked, Repulsive wanted us to help them with their pkri vs. WAR since WAR lied about there opts and outnumbered R. EF rushed into the fight and WAR tried to defend and stall for Fatality since we knew that Fatality was somewhere here. When WAR had about 10 left, FI rushed in. We diped south and logged with a pretty good amount of people left.

EF Started: 22 w/ 13 R

EF Ended: 17 w/ around 7 R?

WAR Started: 24 I believe

WAR Ended: Around 13 - not much

efheader20.png

EF vs. Outrage

After we re-grouped, we had a pkri with Outrage at gap where EF rushed into them. We eventually pushed them west and cleared them away. Thanks and respect Outrage for the pkri.

EF Started: 19

EF Ended: 16

Outrage Started: ~16?

Outrage Ended: 0

efheader20.png

After the pkri with Outrage, we had a bs fest where Trent lost his addy G and dungeon items. Here is the vid for the pk trip today and I am not gonna bother mass posting our pictures for today trip.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

We had 19 when you sit us at single, we just logged

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

gj

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Since the guy that video our trip today died and missed half of the war, I will upload my video tomorrow to show all the full wars we had today. And thanks for all the kind comments and support on this topic, much love <3

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

Repulsive called you when we had less opts . we just cleared them that's all . Sad repulsive .

Hmmm.. same thing happened to us?

Also change the topic, its false info. We didnt lie about our opts to R we told them exactly wat we had, they told us wat they had. They called u because they were losing the fight, it was clear they were losing.

Stop acting like ur a respectable clan.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Repulsive called you when we had less opts . we just cleared them that's all . Sad repulsive .

Hmmm.. same thing happened to us?

Also change the topic, its false info. We didnt lie about our opts to R we told them exactly wat we had, they told us wat they had. They called u because they were losing the fight, it was clear they were losing.

Stop acting like ur a respectable clan.

Yeah man, they called it "EF vs Outrage" when they crashed our war with Repulsive.

What happened: we had a war with Repulsive, we had 20-22, Repulsive had 20 according to their leader.

After we cleared them at Sperm Hill, pushed to ca to kill some of their returns for loot, we were about to dip out, and we get rushed by EF, almost no one of us died, most got away.

Repulsive Rank (Grayson) pmed me something like "you were teaming with someone was impossible to clear yo so we called EF" lol.

Oh and at the run in later you claimed to have 18-21, ended up having atleast 27 (we had 18..), I also saw some Repulsive with you during the war.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Wait, how is this possible. Every single clan is telling EF's topic is full of lies?

We must all be lying.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Wait, how is this possible. Every single clan is telling EF's topic is full of lies?

We must all be lying.

yeh gj to ef screw all the liers!

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Yeah man, they called it "EF vs Outrage" when they crashed our war with Repulsive.

What happened: we had a war with Repulsive, we had 20-22, Repulsive had 20 according to their leader.

After we cleared them at Sperm Hill, pushed to ca to kill some of their returns for loot, we were about to dip out, and we get rushed by EF, almost no one of us died, most got away.

Repulsive Rank (Grayson) pmed me something like "you were teaming with someone was impossible to clear yo so we called EF" lol.

Oh and at the run in later you claimed to have 18-21, ended up having atleast 27 (we had 18..), I also saw some Repulsive with you during the war.

We had exactly 19 and one R out of no where followed us. At the end of the war we bsed him for more loot. And WAR+Outrage, Repulsive had 13-15 when they fought ya so it seem like they were outnumbered so we supported them. Sorry for the troublesome :confused: - anyways if you wanna watch a better video of what happened on saturday:

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef