Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havocs Undefeated Sunday!

Ayo Loki

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao so that's why you sat there as we cleared WAR when they crashed. I don't think they are a good clan to try and double team us. It would have been a very interesting fight if WAR hadn't spammed Foe's irc channel with our location and world... Or did you tell them to do that too?

I see alot of inferred stuff on this topic o.O

This made me laugh pretty hard tbh:

"With no delay, I called a spread east of the whole fight, I told my members not to attack anyone and took a quick CC count: 29 ready for action. We called a rush to heart hill, then killed a few around there, next we rushed sperm hill when everyone's inventory was empty of supplies. We told our members to loot up, and to run away from the fight and telly if they weren't being attacked to bank their loot. FOE soon came and crashed, but we dipped ahead of time."

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Lmao so that's why you sat there as we cleared WAR when they crashed. I don't think they are a good clan to try and double team us. It would have been a very interesting fight if WAR hadn't spammed Foe's irc channel with our location and world... Or did you tell them to do that too?

"With no delay, I called a spread east of the whole fight, I told my members not to attack anyone and took a quick CC count: 29 ready for action. We called a rush to heart hill, then killed a few around there, next we rushed sperm hill when everyone's inventory was empty of supplies. We told our members to loot up, and to run away from the fight and telly if they weren't being attacked to bank their loot. FOE soon came and crashed, but we dipped ahead of time."

Yah. We didn't tell them to call FOE, we thought that sucked that they did that lol. I'm also just not hiding anything we did today, unlike most clans who posts topics. Yah, it looks terrible, makes you ask "is this really the type of clan we want in our community?", but it's nearly every clan that does it. Just a little exposure for shock treatment, not like it'll make a difference though.

We'll be happy to do a straight run in vs you guys next week, if you don't try to crash us that is. We also won't try to crash you guys anymore, as long as it's a straight 1v1 fight.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

(13:52:43) <%[101]> U were about to get crashed

(13:52:44) <%[101]> anyway

^I hear that excuse every week from Fatality.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Yah. We didn't tell them to call FOE, we thought that sucked that they did that lol. I'm also just not hiding anything we did today, unlike most clans who posts topics. Yah, it looks terrible, makes you ask "is this really the type of clan we want in our community?", but it's nearly every clan that does it. Just a little exposure for shock treatment, not like it'll make a difference though.

We'll be happy to do a straight run in vs you guys next week, if you don't try to crash us that is. We also won't try to crash you guys anymore, as long as it's a straight 1v1 fight.

Hmm... I can respect that.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Hmm... I can respect that.

By the way, I really was hoping WAR would come at the start of the fight, so it could just be a cluster. They took a good minute or 2 to come though, I didn't intend on them trying to help us win the fight so much as make it more fun.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

we had about 20 loki. Looks like u had a great trip tho

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS