Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havocs Undefeated Sunday!

Ayo Loki

hnewbannerx2x.pnghavocborder4.png

#Havoc |

Site | hvcnm.pngMembers List

Videos:

hnewbrder.png

Today, Havoc started massing with a nice pull of 35 members ready to own. We didn't really have much in mind, and didn't even prepare for this. First thing we heard was that WAR and TR were gunning for each other, so we thought we'd try to shadow both of them and try to join their fight as soon as it started. Didn't turn out like that, so instead we got a run in vs Fatality, which I personally told WAR to crash to make it all the more fun, and to my surprise (heard FI had 35-40~, we had 35 solid) we were clearing FI up and pushing them into a huge clump with only THREE(3) people from havoc dying!. We took a spread away from FI and WAR, then we waited and rushed into them as their inventories were weak, took our loot and heard FOE was coming so we dipped.

Soon after, we heard Fatality was hitting CP (I think CP was fighting CT), so we came and logged on top of CP. We fought them, and rushed towards Fatality, but they hit inside Altar. Tribulation then tried to hit us from behind, but we just dragged the idiots who followed us east, and held ghost hut. We easily killed multiple TR members as they tried to kill us, and we rushed towards obelisk where CP was camping returners. We then took advantage of our abilities to GWAS, and went inside Graveyard, barraging the returners through the fense for free loot/exp. Soon after, FI dipped and ended their trip, TR called off returning, and only CT/CP were left fighting at the west. We decided we'd leave them alone, respect to CT/CP for being able to stay from the start, especially CT who are majorly outleveled.

havocborder4.png

hwqr.png

havocvsfataliy.png

So the fight was set, FI defends north of gap at hill giants, we rush from south. We went in with 2 fall ins, one coming east of the gap to wrap, and one to hold the gap. As our east fall in was coming up from single, FI had a good 5+ falled in from multi to check us out, our east unit quickly took advantage and gwas'd their fall in, and took spread. Simultaneously, our gap unit took spread and held the gap with our own Spr1ng suicide tanking the gap to take the hits from the foolish Fatality members. I already knew WAR was coming to crash, but I didn't expect us to clear and push Fatality so fast. We already had their east side nearly cleared, and we killed a good 5-10~ at the gap, we called in a push at the gap and spread west of them by the sperm hill, and we were about to push them from west and east into a cluster when WAR finally showed up.

With no delay, I called a spread east of the whole fight, I told my members not to attack anyone and took a quick CC count: 29 ready for action. We called a rush to heart hill, then killed a few around there, next we rushed sperm hill when everyone's inventory was empty of supplies. We told our members to loot up, and to run away from the fight and telly if they weren't being attacked to bank their loot. FOE soon came and crashed, but we dipped ahead of time.

startingops.png

Havoc:35

Fatality:40

(14:08:03) <AYo|LoKi> and how much

(14:08:04) <AYo|LoKi> do u really have

(14:08:07) <AYo|LoKi> we dont care if we're outnumbered

(14:08:09) <AYo|LoKi> just want 2 know prehand

(14:08:14) <[Fi]Skillzy> 40

WAR:22~

endingops.png

Havoc::34

Fatality:15-20~ (show me proof of more for edit) when WAR crashed, 10-15~ when FOE crashed.

WAR:20~

hnewbrder.png

havocvscontrolt.png

havocvscpt.png

havoctempvstribt.png

havocvsfataliy.png

So, we knew Fatality was going to hit something at lvl 18 ports. We thought it was one clan, but until shown evidence I am going to assume they went to crash CP vs CT. I instantly remembered this from 2 weeks ago:

(13:52:43) <%[101]> U were about to get crashed

(13:52:44) <%[101]> anyway

We got a spread on top of BH stairs, hopped worlds. First thing we see is CP, so we single spells and kill a good 5 of them. We decided we'd go for Fatality, and they were running to Altar (crashers don't run, they kill). We told our members to ignore the CP, and rush Altar. We were going to spread to close up the Altar, but Tribulation decided to crash as well, and hit us no less. We turned around and spanked a few of them, called a rush spread towards the east of gap and killed a lot of TR/FI/mains that were dumb enough to follow us.

We then took spread on ghost hut, and worked on getting everyone there as we defended our territory (Fatality was still hiding in altar =[ ), we heard Fatality was getting ready to finally rush out, but they didn't. We were already in motion to rush towards Fatality, so we turned it around and rushed CP at the obelisk, clearing it for our returners. As soon as our returners tellied in, I instantly thought in my head "Return telly spot, fence that can be barraged through, GWAS", I called a rush into the graveyard, we took spread and gwas'd the **** out of the unexperienced idiots fighting outside of it. Morons would dare to try to charge our graveyard, but we pushed them right out. TR soon had the only balls to come into the graveyard, but at that time they didn't have near enough opts to stand a chance. We cleared the TR inside the graveyard until they seemed to call returning off, we heard Fatality ended their trip, and only CT was left at obeelisk. CT being too low lvl, we called a log out and left with our pride. *Disclaimer* I am not saying CT defeated CP, they were still fighting when we left, but I only saw CT around the ports area.*Disclaimer*

startingops.png

Havoc:35

Fatality:35

CP:Guessing 25

CT:Guessing 25

TR:Guessing 25

endingops.png

Havoc:30~

Fatality:Didn't even try to rush in, just stood by altar for 20 minutes then ended trip.

TR:0

CT:10~

CP:5~ From what I saw.

hnewbrder.png

To conclude our topic, we had an amazing trip, maintain our 35 pull throughout the vast majority of our trip ending at 32, and went undefeated gaining a mass amount of loot. Thanks for the fights everyone!

htem2p.png

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

which I personally told WAR to crash to make it all the more fun.

lol..

There are clans that didn't annoy me as much since we reopened, and there are some that just wouldn't cooperate. The games have begun :thumbsup:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

dunno why you guys crashed us, you seem to enjoy doing so though i've noticed, wont be good for you in the long run

Read the topic, Fatality was going to hit either you or CP, so we went to hit FI. We honestly maybe only killed 2 at the most CT members. Most of our kills were FI/TR/mains.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

lol..

There are clans that didn't annoy me as much since we reopened, and there are some that just wouldn't cooperate. The games have begun :thumbsup:

trololk.png

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

lol..

trololk.png

demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro.jpg

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

You asked WAR to crash a fight to make it more fun?

okay..

Yah, a 3 way fight is way more fun and loot than a 1on1. If Fatality doesn't do anything to our retaliation, then we may actually do straight 1v1 run ins like we planned to. Was simply us getting back at them for before.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Nice gfx I think you should just leave the endings of cp and CT till both clans videos are up. Cp went bh while we were still at 18 Ports then returned and 1 itemed. Also tr were there due to Fi crashing us.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.