Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage Vs Control P2P Prep 5/3/11

Flankk

Thought title said Outbreak vs Control and I was like, oh **** Control doing work... Still good effort from them, I'm just not as impressed now that I've realised :confused:

Edit: Good numbers from Outrage, I'm happy with the team community's progression this year..

fdvo0z.png

Thought title said Outbreak vs Control and I was like, oh **** Control doing work... Still good effort from them, I'm just not as impressed now that I've realised :confused:

Edit: Good numbers from Outrage, I'm happy with the team community's progression this year..

Outrage is a clan, not a team anymore :o

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

I expected outrage to win this with ease, guess ctrl are improving.

Gj outrage + ctrl, I was watching and it was pretty close untill it got to low numbers.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

I expected outrage to win this with ease, guess ctrl are improving.

Gj outrage + ctrl, I was watching and it was pretty close untill it got to low numbers.

Ya Control did very well.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

Props to Control for stepping up into the P2P scene and well done to Outrage. ;)

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave