Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Chaos has been unleashed

Duval

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch pushed TH to non multi effortlessly, and only lost a couple, but were very slow to leave so TH were able to rerush. Ch battled and pulled the fight back to corp where TH seemed to have even opts but more prayer and food. Ch were able to push them yet again back to non multi. We left through bh stairs and won a very intense battle. Respect for the fight TH. Good returning

This is exactly what TH did to us a few weeks back, run to nonmulti and remass, except when we left they claimed a win :rolleyes:

Looks like a great first week for you chaotic types, gj

heard about that :O

Ch pushed TH to non multi effortlessly, and only lost a couple, but were very slow to leave so TH were able to rerush. Ch battled and pulled the fight back to corp where TH seemed to have even opts but more prayer and food. Ch were able to push them yet again back to non multi. We left through bh stairs and won a very intense battle. Respect for the fight TH. Good returning

This is exactly what TH did to us a few weeks back, run to nonmulti and remass, except when we left they claimed a win :rolleyes:

Looks like a great first week for you chaotic types, gj

heard about that :O

We don't post on pure-warfare, so we don't need to "claim a win"

lol

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Good work guys. Really nice to see you on pure warfare again :D

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Very nice haha ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Flash3:Chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

i lost count of how many times you reopened gj tho

Sorry i didnt know u could only count to 3.

Anyways thanks for the support everyone we are glad to be back and yes we are here to stay.

Idle in #chaotic anyones welcome

Expect

[ir]Hotkeying :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

I dnt mean to flame in any way but.... Th being second lowest in defence with a 4 average and fighting a clan that has some addy in it and alot of mith... its not easy! but we done ok we should have done better, tho just to let you guys know we thought another clan was coming so we made a fall in at mossies and took the ending and it was not 0

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

it Matches CHAOTIC'S cape. :\

o and i know we said good fight Th ofc, we dont mean any disrespect but im used to being old school when ur not on the field the fights over not this run single regroup rerush 900 times while the other clan has no food and ****. [No flame] alot of us had 3-4 rune scim loots as seen in pictures and u where cleared so we logged.

GF tho see yeah next weekend.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Gj chaotic, looks like you're off to a great start. I too am also tired of all the regroup/re rushing habit the new clans have picked up.

If you cleared some1 then you cleared them and you know it, good job by leaving the fights once you cleared clans and not staying to encourage them to return.

Hopefully you guys will be fun competition that won't team like the other new clans :P

Good job lads.

Mrywu.png

Gj chaotic, looks like you're off to a great start. I too am also tired of all the regroup/re rushing habit the new clans have picked up.

If you cleared some1 then you cleared them and you know it, good job by leaving the fights once you cleared clans and not staying to encourage them to return.

Hopefully you guys will be fun competition that won't team like the other new clans :P

Good job lads.

Lol angry about us loosing no one today against you. :rolleyes:

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg