Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Long live the pirates.

Solo

156e03s.png

A lot of people been talking smack lately, saying we're done and that MM have won. We undoubtably came out today as the underdogs, but after an hour and a half we stood tall as the last clan in the wilderness, with MM leaders resigned to losing, and telling their members to be ready to die as we rushed them. But this trip wasn't only about MM for once, with Fatality and Corrupt Pures celebrating their anniversaries, we were eager to participate in the festivities. All in all, today we destroyed anything that came into the wilderness, despite a certain clan hitting off our teamspeak over, and over, and over again. Honestly, today was simply amazing. We headed out with about 75 people and ended with 93

while MM's numbers were simply just not enough, despite them having a TS and us not.

There's not many pictures on the topic atm as someone is also hitting our website now, so i just have what people have pm'd to me.

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

We got word that CP were lurking around corp, and we hopped to hit them. By the time we got there Control had gotten there first, and by the looks of it had all but killed CP. We still rushed in and killed a few, but most of them ran or logged.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~80

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~90

This fight was one of the greatest performances i've seen from us. MM outnumbered us by at least 10 people, but fearless we walked onto sperm hill as they stood on northeast hill. MM rushed onto us as simultaneously Control rushed from the southeast, but then changed direction and i think ended up fighting FOE. Anyway, we pulled back to the southwest of sperm hill, which allowed us to get easy KO's on all the MM kids with scims out. With the opts now near even'd up, we rushed back on to the front of the hill and dropped the kids who were ranging and began to push them southeast. We chased the stragglers down to hills hut gap and killed their regroup at hills hut, before taking our ending and heading back to edge.

It's pretty rare for a clan to win a fight in F2P outopted, but we executed everything in this war perfectly.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~50

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

EoP vs Fi vs TLP vs CP vs Ct

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~80

Fatality Starting: ~??

The Last Pures Starting: ~??

Corrupt Pures Starting: ~??

Control Starting: ~??

No idea what all these clans had, so i'm not going to attempt to guess them all and get people mad. These four clans were involved in some bigass cluster spreading from hills round to ruins, and seeing as we hadn't had the chance to say happy birthday to Fatality, we hit them up first. We cleared most of the Fatality and TLP from the hills area, and chased the last few Fi northeast round to ruins as we ran into CP and Ct. There was hardly any CP left again, but Control had a big group of people east of ruins which we feasted upon, and chased the last few through ruins and up to northeast steps where we logged out before MM could hit our spread and claim a win :D.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~50

Other clans Ending: Very few if any.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Malice

Eruption of Pures Starting: 85

Malice Starting: ~20

After banking and ****, we went back out to 18 ports and hopped to MM's world, knowing they were at edge. We stood there for about 15 minutes waiting for them, and eventually another clan rushed us. At first we thought it was fatality, and for a second they had our respect, but then it was Malice, who only had like 20 or so, so yah. Not sure if it was an accident or not.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 85

Malice Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: 90

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~50?

Here's where it gets really ******* lulz. After clearing malice we went back onto the level 18 portal and waited for MM. They knew we had about 90, and we know they had about 90. We anticipated an epic battle, however after nearly 25 minutes of waiting while MM just stood at edgeville, they decided to end and have a bs fest. Pretty disappointed MM were once again too scared to fight us matched, we went over to hit their bs fest in single.

Was pretty lulz, 13th knew we were running over to hit it, and he just sighed and told everyone to be ready to die. We rushed in and killed them all, most didn't bother returning because their ranks were shouting at each other on tinychat. MM humiliated and destroyed.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 90

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Corrupt Pures

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~85

Corrupt Pures Starting: ~50?

Still unsatisfied that we hadn't killed CP enough, we found them at the pond east of graveyard. We ran in spamming off CP, then killed them all. Doubt we lost anyone as we just chased them all the way to ca dropping them along the way

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~80

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

After this we found Control west of us in the graveyard, but by the time we rushed them at bh steps most of them had logged out. With most of the clans now ended, we had a bs fest and called it a day after a very busy trip. We attended Fi and Cp's birthdays and MM's funeral, and we look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow :)

EoPictures

110507134606.png

110507220658.png

110507220817.png

110507220808.png

spehslsl00t.png

110507142156.png

110507172203.png

pic5si.jpg

110507232013.png

110507225722.png

85426825.png

110507225526.png

hngh.png

dfgg.png

110507151528.png

110507231547.png

Interested in joining the #1 F2P pure clan?

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We heard EOP was slumping so we charged with 25 Malicious warriors.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We thought you were FOE during the first fight.

So we rushed and didn't notice MM rushing also. We got off and called for a regroup. Foe was rushing you guys so we started to fight them.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

We thought you were FOE during the first fight.

So we rushed and didn't notice MM rushing also. We got off and called for a regroup. Foe was rushing you guys so we started to fight them.

Yeah I was wondering what was going on there, FOE were lurking around knowing it was MM vs EOP but when CT came in they rushed thats why you guys pulled north and you fought each other I guess.

Site is still down, some mad kids :(

qOY7v.png

You crashed us twice. At least we were able to clear CP each time before you showed up. :)

I really don't care, it was CP's/Fi's birthday and it's common sense for EOP to smash their skulls in, and that's what we did :)

qOY7v.png

sorry to ct for all the crashes but it was the only time we could find CP :c

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

You crashed us twice. At least we were able to clear CP each time before you showed up. :)

I really don't care, it was CP's/Fi's birthday and it's common sense for EOP to smash their skulls in, and that's what we did :)

Fair play, In the first fight we had 65 ending started 75. CP were pretty much cleared and we just logged at bh stairs.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

the recording i got in your teamspeak would pretty much show that this topic is fake lol

you recorded someone saying log out mm is coming

which happened after we'd hit the cluster, and we ran to ne steps and logged before you could hit us all spread

as it says on the topic

but yes, please do waste your time uploading it :D

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Really would like to apologize to CT & TLP, realize you guys were having fun but there was no other way to pay FI & CP a visit. I can assure you next weekend if their mouths remain shut nothing will happen and we'll let you smash them in clean 1v1s.

qOY7v.png