Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Genocide's Saturday!! 5/7/11

its pibb

9E5e5.png

Today Team Genocide Started their trip with extremely high hopes, we got word that 3 teams were going to be out today. Sadly one team didn't give us a chance to break them apart. We peaked at 32 ,

genocidepk-2660003.png

110429204708.png

Team Genocide Vs Wilderness Guardians

While looking for a team, we took a little breather and chilled at GDZ for like 20 seconds, in that 20 seconds we got rushed by Wilderness Guardians. We had a bad start at first, but we quickly got a call to run to new gate which is where the domination started.

Starting

TG - 28

WG- 15?

Ending

TG - 25

WG - 0

Team Genocide Vs Notorious Pkers

Fight started off very well, both clans were returning amazingly, it was looking like TG was coming out on top, but sadly Team Outbreak rushed in, I guess they thought they could do some damage? Both teams quickly pushed them west and they were instantly off the map.

Starting

TG - 27

NP - 27?

Ending

TG - 24 (before OB crash)

NP - 13ish? (before OB crash)

OB starting - 19

OB ending - 0

Team Genocide Vs Notorious Pkers

We got a run in with NP afterwards, they would be defending dwarves, they quickly got a spread just south of piper on the northern side of dwarves, we got our spread just south of gap and the fight soon started. It was a well fought battle from both teams, the fight started at dwarves ended at GDZ.

Starting

TG - 28

NP - 25ish?

Ending

TG - 18

NP - 10 - 15

Pictures

110507190803.png

110507191337.png

110508141318.png

110508025929.png

110507205729.png

110507231801.png

VIDEO

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

lolbad

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it