Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Saturday; Keep Running

Daddy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed that all of our fights were crashed but we did ask all the clans for a pkri but none accept due to low pulls so we told them all we will just gonna go hunting and once we scouted a clan, we will rush them but most of the time when we get there, another clan had already rushed them

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Indeed that all of our fights were crashed but we did ask all the clans for a pkri but none accept due to low pulls so we told them all we will just gonna go hunting and once we scouted a clan, we will rush them but most of the time when we get there, another clan had already rushed them

In english; Exiled Force is #1

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

U never cleared us, we actually walked away from ur crashes, considering we werent gonna stick around.

No need to flame, when all u did was crash.

First fight we left with 16 walked down.

Second about 10.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Oh ef, your topics never cease to amuse me. Sorry but I don't understand how crashing a bunch of 1v1's and new clans in any way makes you "#1".

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Oh ef, your topics never cease to amuse me. Sorry but I don't understand how crashing a bunch of 1v1's and new clans in any way makes you "#1".

Your clan has been open for what 2 months more then us and refuses to give us a RI because of the slump we put you in.

We did what we could on that glorious day. If you want to change things step up and fight us.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Your clan has been open for what 2 months more then us and refuses to give us a RI because of the slump we put you in.

We did what we could on that glorious day. If you want to change things step up and fight us.

Our clan has been open since December. And it's v1. We aren't in a slump and never were, and the only reason we don't fight you is because its impossible to get a clean run-in. That's all I'm going to say, don't want to get in to a flame war.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc