Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Saturday; Keep Running

Daddy

@Negative You weren't even supposed to be fighting R, I would know I have a spy in them; So don't call it a 1v1... and I admitted all we did was crash, urrybody was scared so we brang the heat #undefeated

I'm finding it difficult to understand what you just said lol, "you wasnt supposed to be fighting R so don't call it a 1v1"? Oh my...

Two clans are fighting on sperm hill. Two, now if you wasn't aware I'd like to update you that 1+1=2, so it was a 1v1. In future please think about what your typing before posting, because that was stupid even for you.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had like 20 after the crash vs WAR the 2nd time

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

@Negative You weren't even supposed to be fighting R, I would know I have a spy in them; So don't call it a 1v1... and I admitted all we did was crash, urrybody was scared so we brang the heat #undefeated

I'm finding it difficult to understand what you just said lol, "you wasnt supposed to be fighting R so don't call it a 1v1"? Oh my...

Two clans are fighting on sperm hill. Two, now if you wasn't aware I'd like to update you that 1+1=2, so it was a 1v1. In future please think about what your typing before posting, because that was stupid even for you.

You were crashing iG vs R... you just chose to ran when the big boys showed up... still ended up filling our bank with Negative capes :D Please think before you post, cause that was stupid even for a sloth.

We crashed iG because they tried putting a spy in us that day. Try again.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

110507164307.png

It's nice that you don't bring addy anymore, but showing a spam tower flaming addy from a member with 20+ defence is still very LoL :teehee:

This topic seems to be alternating fights of you crashing legitimate Pkris and fighting clans with 1/2 or 1/3 of your opts. Why bother?

Impressed with your pull though, looks like the clean sweep did some good. Was worried after your pull dropped 40+ to 28 in a week.

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

You were crashing iG vs R... you just chose to ran when the big boys showed up... still ended up filling our bank with Negative capes :D Please think before you post, cause that was stupid even for a sloth.

Totally different fight dawg. And we had some fun crashing IG with a few circumstances that arose earlier in the day. I will await a reply from when you create another PW acc to ban evade on.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Ahh that was probally one of the ********* topics I have read in a while. You claim a huge win when you kill a newly opened clan. Another one was how you crashed 2 times and claimed how you guys scared everyone off LOL.

gj killing newly opened clans and BSing your allies.

24l0euh.png

Proud Ex-Elite of Negative
Proud Ex-Senator of Malice
Proud Ex-Senior Member of Intense Redemption
Proud Member of Enemy

EFSig.png

Wrong cape in your "proud EF leader" signature. Thought I'd mention that xD

Thanks for the skirmish EF, and we had like 2 kids in adamant, I'm offended now.

you little guys are so cocky.

See yeah next weekend oh and btw the "free addy" at the sperm hill picture you have, that was malice they dont have 30def so i bet u feel smart. and we only met up once and we had 18 when u crashed as we just rushed in on another fight. and we have 2 ppl in chaotic with addy. Which are both old school members and im not one of them ;]

Good job looked Amazing crashing and being in single zone. :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Good Job EF, The topic was a little aggressive and maybe daring but good job none the less ;)

Thanks my love, I think our topics are quite similar tbh.

Good job Ef, nice to see you left the 30 def and also secured the #1 LPC place, I see lot of **** talk from Negative lmao.

Yea Negative pulls more to our PW topics then they do to their own PK trips

EFSig.png

Wrong cape in your "proud EF leader" signature. Thought I'd mention that xD

Thanks for the skirmish EF, and we had like 2 kids in adamant, I'm offended now.

Yea it's from the old EF I cba to make a new one cause I'm a MS paint hero :P

you little guys are so cocky.

See yeah next weekend oh and btw the "free addy" at the sperm hill picture you have, that was malice they dont have 30def so i bet u feel smart. and we only met up once and we had 18 when u crashed as we just rushed in on another fight. and we have 2 ppl in chaotic with addy. Which are both old school members and im not one of them ;]

Good job looked Amazing crashing and being in single zone. :]

That was WAR and Malice; and we targetted WAR first and they have more addy then you. You were crashing M vs WAR when we smacked you as well. Next time accept a RI idiots, so we can smack you properly. You have a lot more then 2 kids in addy, **** every picture in your own topic shows at least 4+ kids in addy lol.

1/2 your "fights" is your **** clan crashing other clans purposely, excellent.

Correction they are all crashes.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.