Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe has a particular set of skills in preps

Foe Joe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nic heard u had hella CPR vs outbreak tho

explain; ?

All potential apps and they told me they were dieing so they would join Foe.

Nah Joe basically goes to all CPR events so he lets them come to FOE events and tells their ranks "they're going to app"

Never sat a Foe member over a Cpr member seeing as im Foe. The rounds that we did have less than you we had maybe two people come in to match the ops. As I said and you can speak with any of the Cpr members that came in, They told me they were potential apps.

Yah you did sit FOE members for CPR members before lol. It's whatever though just a prep

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The way I see it Mm haven't proven anything to us in a p2p prep because they will not accept one.

So, why should we waste our time with a full out?

I wouldn't mind fighting Tlp or eop as they have proven to be a good challenge.

Hopefully, we can have a prep as summer is almost here.

I don't understand your logic... Because we haven't fought you in a prep, you won't accept our prep? All a war is is a prep with more time to actually prepare...

And to Walli: Good man.

that makes 2 of us i dont see the sense behind kruck's sentence

"because u dont want to get no loot in clan wars fights lets not have a fullout because of this"

makes sense

The way I see it Mm haven't proven anything to us in a p2p prep because they will not accept one.

I don't understand your logic... Because we haven't fought you in a prep, you won't accept our prep? All a war is is a prep with more time to actually prepare...

"because u dont want to get no loot in clan wars fights lets not have a fullout because of this"

makes sense

@ Semtex - I do not have a clue on what you are even saying.

So Scott you are saying a matched opt prep and a full out war are the same thing. Are you alright?

I know you guys don't do too many preps but they are not the same. A matched opt prep is when 2 clans agree to fight each other with same numbers. In a full out war, you can out pull the other clan you do not have to sit.

My opinion is a matched opt prep I see it for fun and seeing which clan fight win when numbers are even. I see it as a test of quality.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

makes sense

@ Semtex - I do not have a clue on what you are even saying.

So Scott you are saying a matched opt prep and a full out war are the same thing. Are you alright?

I know you guys don't do too many preps but they are not the same. A matched opt prep is when 2 clans agree to fight each other with same numbers. In a full out war, you can out pull the other clan you do not have to sit.

My opinion is a matched opt prep I see it for fun and seeing which clan fight win when numbers are even. I see it as a test of quality.

then do 100v100 in clan wars or something, these little preps that represent 10-20% of the clan are very inaccurate and don't mean jack, especially when it's the same people fighting in them time and time again. So all these clans that think these tiny mini wars represent quality need to step it up and do larger scale preps. It doesn't mean any sense to argue over lil topics like this. And maybe more small preps would happen if they were meant for fun instead of publicity.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------