Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Troll Successful

badger

In just 2 days, I have managed to troll every ARP member into ignoring me.

I consider this a big advancement in the social aspect of these forums, and I will continue to **** them off in any way possible.

TL;DR TROLL SUCCESSFUL.

GOOD FIGHT GAYRP

thanks phill ;)

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

tldr-41233.jpg

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Dim.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Dim

not interested SODDY

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

-Jay

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Dim.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Dim

not interested SODDY

ya total proof you trolled everyone man nice

I honestly think you don't even know what a troll is.

Oh and I'd take a bet that you're about 13 years old lol.

maybe.png

Null, im pretty sure your about 10, if you think your signiture has any humor in it at all.

And i've seen you post a few times, and each post just makes you look like more of a ******.

Of course you don't see the humor because you don't get it. I never asked you to.

And na I'm in college. I'd say good try at a flame but that was terrible because you can't spell signature.

maybe.png

If you think your signiture is hard to understand, have fun at your community college, that your parents are paying for.

And if that was terrible because I spelled signature incorrect, then you REALLY ****** up by spelling "no" incorrectly.

I'm pretty sure even though nah isn't a technically a word, it's actually a sluring of no and it's a part of the english language mostly everywhere. If you want the actual statistics, around 16,000 people applied to where I go and 2,000 got in. Not community college, and yea my parents are paying for it, I bet yours will be in the future too. So if they're offering why would I decline.

Now it's obvious phillip is calling his friends to a topic to help flame people who make him cry on a daily basis. So I'll just leave it at this and say good job you beat me.

maybe.png

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Null.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Null

not interested sorry IDIT

-Jay

-Jay

My parents dont have jobs, they are both disabled, i have more money then them put together, i will have to pay for the education for myself. And no, phillip is not my friend, i do not know him.

And, wow L Harmz Mike, i remember you from like forever ago, you were in a clan i led once, like 3 years ago, i think it was The Resurrected, im not sure though.

My parents dont have jobs, they are both disabled, i have more money then them put together, i will have to pay for the education for myself. And no, phillip is not my friend, i do not know him.

And, wow L Harmz Mike, i remember you from like forever ago, you were in a clan i led once, like 3 years ago, i think it was The Resurrected, im not sure though.

obvious troll is obvious

maybe.png

Oh I feel sorry for you

hahahahzee.jpg