Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ambition's amazing Sunday 5/15/11

its pibb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ever recall getting hit by ambition except for the fight at greaters?

When we crashed CP+CT we weren't near 13 portals, we rushed from the east, killed P0ke N Die2 (Eleqtriq) and logged out to our home world, there's a video of it so I don't see where we had the time to get cleared by Ambition

Maybe you hit another clan with green capes? >_>

Naww Tyler, we were mostly all south. When you crashed the CT vs CP fight we killed 40% of Chaotic just in regard to responding to you guys crashing Ct vs CP :P

Btw we went to greaters more for CPR, but being the odd ball out, you guys were on the eastern side of the battle :[

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

yeah it sucked getting sandwiched but I heard from a little birdie that Outrage got our vengance :D

Lol gg mitch, btw try give us a fight next week, we had the same ops but duval said we had to many defers? our clan avg is 15 which everybody has been added to, yours is currently 14 with only 26/40 from your actual ml?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

yeah it sucked getting sandwiched but I heard from a little birdie that Outrage got our vengance :D

Lol gg mitch, btw try give us a fight next week, we had the same ops but duval said we had to many defers? our clan avg is 15 which everybody has been added to, yours is currently 14 with only 26/40 from your actual ml?

question mark

we would've given you a fight but you crashed us/sandwiched us at the first fight of our trip, btw show us some respect and we'd show it back lol.

question mark

we would've given you a fight but you crashed us/sandwiched us at the first fight of our trip, btw show us some respect and we'd show it back lol.

We crashed because we waited 10minutes for you to come out of single and you ended up running up to gdz. We knew Outrage were setting up to crash. We wouldn't have crashed if we wern't trying to fight/wait for you. Also no one is disrespecting Ch? If you think we are disrespecting you then i'm sure Duval declining our run in stating "to much defence Turmoil disrespectful. There is no way to show respect other than not flaming tbh which we didn't. We respect most clans including Ch but we don't kiss ass.

Just move on and put it behind you because we aren't looking for any flame wars. Sorry we crashed you but no one would accept a run in and at the time we had your loc and waited for awhile for you to go multi and it would of been a hike for us to come from the west so sorry for the sandwhich but we knew Outrage was going to crash anyway so coming from the east saved alot of us from dieing when they came.

tl;dr Sorry but we had nothing else to do at the time.

Also the part at 18ports i don't know were tyler got 24 but i scouted 24 while rushing but i did wonder were you all went. There was about 10ish Ch that didn't log out i guess?

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo