Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sorry CP, Your KD Says Otherwise | CT Sunday

P0ke N Die

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

We've spent the last few months pretty much dominating the F2P med scene and the P2P trips have sort of been a little mess around for us. We haven't taken them seriously, we have avoided massive return fests because we didn't feel like returning for hours and we've just hit clans, got loot and got out. Last week we had a discussion amongst the staff and decided that we were going to take P2P seriously from now on and start competing with our rivals in the members server too. We peaked at 42 People and managed to get a lot of action. We were hit by TLP and EOP a few times which was kind of annoying but we managed to clear the competition.

The main fight of the day was a massive return fest against the Corrupt Pures. Knowing that Drunk would sprout a bunch of ********, we took pictures of our KD and their KD before the fight started. You can see that we clearly won the fight and I am shooting myself in the foot here because our topic will get 50 less replies of mad CP members claiming they won, but sorry you lost...

CT Kills - 81

CT Deaths - 68

CP Kills - 48

CP Deaths - 90

We ended the fight with a 1.2 KD Ratio and CP ended with a 0.5 KD Ratio. The only reason ours wasn't higher was because Chaotic and EOP decided to crash our side and EOP cleared us after we had cleared CP.

CPBEFORE.png

CTAFTER.pngCPAFTER.png

02pPg.png

02pPg.png

Control vs Tribulation

Our first fight of the day was against Tribulation. We were spread waiting for Corrupt Pures to rush us when green hats hit us from the northeast. We quickly mobilized and took over the fight, wrapping all around Tribulation and clumping them up. TLP crashed when the fight was about to be over but I think TR would agree that we had the upper hand. If you guys had more ending then please pm me over IRC.

CT Starting - 40

TR Starting - 38

CT Ending - ~35

TR Ending - ~15

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

Okay so our second fight was against CP. It took them 30 minutes to come out of single but they did and the fight initiated. It was a mass returning fest at the 13 ports and we dominated the fight for the entire 15 minutes or so, CP kept running down into single and back up to snipe one hit. After a while, CH crashed us and we called a regroup at 18 ports. CP tried to return but just kept returning into our entire clan regrouped. They called off returning and ended. EOP crashed us right as CP called off returns. The KD pictures clearly show who had the upper hand.

CT Starting - 38

CP Starting - 33

CT Ending - 38

CP Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs Chaotic

We wanted to pay Chaotic back for crashing our fight. We found them at the dwarves just standing there, probably trying to figure out the size of Tylers head, and we rushed in with full force and slapped them. EOP crashed us again after we cleared CH so we lost our loot but at least we killed the forehead.

CT Starting - 30

CH Starting - 20

CT Ending - 30

CH Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Our day was really fun, and we're going to start taking P2P as seriously as we take F2P now but maintaining our F2P base. I didn't get to fight clans like WAR, O, R and AM today although I would have loved some run-ins. Please contact me next sunday to set up some fights!

h1cJY.png

Images

20110515013644.png

20110515014330.png

110515134035.png

110515135418.png

110515135320.png

110515144530.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gj

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We don't even have everyone in that clan thing l0l. We cleared yo uboth times :| i know your gunna make up some bs etc, its just how it went. Hope you had fun otherwise though.

And what do you mean Eop crashed just as CP called off returns :\? We never did that and you were almost cleared :X? You have really no pics, the K/D ratio is completely off, you took it from the entire day, not even our fight. Plus we had a better K/D ratio before and after the trip vs u lol. Obviously your just pulling numbers out of ur ass to claim a win :\

Pretty low Ct.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

I think I get it now, you aren't trying to convince your clan that you won, you are actually just a big troll. I mean even with the evidence right infront of you showing that you lost, you still think you won.

Either you are trolling or you have somehow convinced yourself that your clan is still good. You got sat on in both servers.

ripwy.jpg

Interesting you rely on kill ratios, we still won though.

i belive one ur clan member posted yesterday saying

8loodyarch3r

"I killed like 5 CT in single today, your members die so fast poke maybe thats why your KD ratio is so bad lol"

so if u going to bring dat bs saying u won cause kd doesnt mean **** srry bro but kd does. u can tell a lot from someones kd dnt think ur whole clan decided to die and get ur kd down

Also, I can take pics of my clan far away from the fight too :P GL next week Ct, hope you guys stop flaming so much lol.

Also our KD Increased after the trip. We started with a 1.0?? And its higher now so...

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

Interesting you rely on kill ratios, we still won though.

i belive one ur clan member posted yesterday saying

8loodyarch3r

"I killed like 5 CT in single today, your members die so fast poke maybe thats why your KD ratio is so bad lol"

so if u going to bring dat bs saying u won cause kd doesnt mean **** srry bro but kd does. u can tell a lot from someones kd dnt think ur whole clan decided to die and get ur kd down

Actually it went from 1.01 to 1.00, read the pictures.

Unless you just went and died 100 times on your spy to get it back up, you should try that it might make your members feel better.

ripwy.jpg

Also, if y ou even looked at our topic you would see the amount of mains camping us the entire fight lol.

& No lol, i know it was 1.0 before the trip because we were laughing at your topic about us having spies die on purpose to lower your K/D ratio l0l.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

We don't even have everyone in that clan thing l0l. We cleared yo uboth times :| i know your gunna make up some bs etc, its just how it went. Hope you had fun otherwise though.

And what do you mean Eop crashed just as CP called off returns :\? We never did that and you were almost cleared :X? You have really no pics, the K/D ratio is completely off, you took it from the entire day, not even our fight. Plus we had a better K/D ratio before and after the trip vs u lol. Obviously your just pulling numbers out of ur ass to claim a win :\

Pretty low Ct.

Big mouth, small clan..

Lets do a Dangerouse pkri.. No run and specialy no single

Lol good stuff p0ke

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Well we screenied it, shown clearly up there, and it is 1.01 so you are obviously mistaken. And don't be silly drunk, mains killed us too and even if they did kill you, they don't count for clan kills.

ripwy.jpg