Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sorry CP, Your KD Says Otherwise | CT Sunday

P0ke N Die

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we crashed the fight at 18 ports there was a lot of both Cp and Ct there. Ct stayed at 18 ports and died then we rushed up bh stairs to CP and they died too.

I'd say whatever fight was going on there was far from over.

gj on yo trip

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Well we screenied it, shown clearly up there, and it is 1.01 so you are obviously mistaken. And don't be silly drunk, mains killed us too and even if they did kill you, they don't count for clan kills.

No you didn't, they couldn't attack you lol.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Well Drunk i'll respond to you again so you can keep making yourself look stupid and I can also get more views on my topic....

derp derp derpa derp, derp derp derp

CT KD Ratio - 1.2

CP KD Ratio - 0.5

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Well Drunk i'll respond to you again so you can keep making yourself look stupid and I can also get more views on my topic....

derp derp derpa derp, derp derp derp

CT KD Ratio - 1.2

CP KD Ratio - 0.5

Like i said, you can just take any numbers out of your ass. You had no date or anything on those pics either lol. You should really stop flaming to make your clan look stupid.

Hey look

CP KD Ratio 2.3

CT KD Radio 0.3 :(

yeh we owned Ct this weekend.

See P0ke? Anyone can make numbers up :)

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

You guys didn't clear us, we still had like 10 to the west of 18 ports while you (CT) and some other clan were fighting, then EOP ran in and merked everyone :P

but it was a good fight, neither of us could claim the win, cause EOP cleared everyone

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

Like i said, you can just take any numbers out of your ass. You had no date or anything on those pics either lol. You should really stop flaming to make your clan look stupid.

Hey look

CP KD Ratio 2.3

CT KD Radio 0.3 :(

yeh we owned Ct this weekend.

See P0ke? Anyone can make numbers up :)

Blank-Facepalm.gif

There is a date on the picture, look at the bottom. Honestly drunk get off this topic, we have video proof and KD proof that we absolutely wrecked you. Just stop posting flame baits and move on.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Also, I can take pics of my clan far away from the fight too :P GL next week Ct, hope you guys stop flaming so much lol.

Also our KD Increased after the trip. We started with a 1.0?? And its higher now so...

close your clan now, or we will close it for you :thumbsup: enough of your bs topics. 3-0 in that single fest in crater...

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

Hey guys.

Guys.

I have an idea.

Let's argue about something that absolutely nobody will remember anything about next week.

Oh you guys have already started doing it. Nice.

Gj on your weekend ct.

Arp-1.png

Hey guys.

Guys.

I have an idea.

Let's argue about something that absolutely nobody will remember anything about next week.

Oh you guys have already started doing it. Nice.

Gj on your weekend ct.

yes sir!

all day err day

selsic.jpg

getting p2p starting friday when school ends. If CP thinks they won today, so be it. it'll be their only "win" for quite some time. only thing i have puzzling, is if we were the ones hiding in single, why is it we had fights with more than one clan. where cp's topic has 2 fights, which are both from us?

love crumps and pink tho <3

ripwy.jpg

I died twice against CP, you must have been sniping me out :D

Considering I saw you die 5+ times, that's not true

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Since when did Runescape turn into Modern Warfare?

CT should just become a MW2 clan, because you guys care about KDR a little too much.

Btw, nice 6 pictures. It really proves that you won.

i enjoyed the many lootations/mystic sets that i got from killing you :)

Sure thing. You see, I can afford that. Most of your level 50's and 60's can't, which is why we couldn't finish you off. It was impossible to attack all the 20 low levels you had that no one could attack. =[

:confused: Well i dont think losing those sets in return for a loss is worth it...

Regardless... #1 MPC in P2P today

selsic.jpg