Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sorry CP, Your KD Says Otherwise | CT Sunday

P0ke N Die

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prep Us Big Boys! :D

Tell your Leader, to accept our Full Out Big boy

That clearly shows that your clan relies on numbers to win every fight... Which just proves how **** your clan is.

If you can't beat us in matched ops, your not better then us.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I think they declared on you yesterday in some topic and p0ke said he never will because they won't boot toxine. Sounds like it's on you guys.

Arp-1.png

We don't even have everyone in that clan thing l0l. We cleared yo uboth times :| i know your gunna make up some bs etc, its just how it went. Hope you had fun otherwise though.

And what do you mean Eop crashed just as CP called off returns :\? We never did that and you were almost cleared :X? You have really no pics, the K/D ratio is completely off, you took it from the entire day, not even our fight. Plus we had a better K/D ratio before and after the trip vs u lol. Obviously your just pulling numbers out of ur ass to claim a win :\

Pretty low Ct.

excuses but we all know you camped non multi trying to snipe us.till ch rushed ;).and you still got ****** over.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

That clearly shows that your clan relies on numbers to win every fight... Which just proves how **** your clan is.

Full out war's determine the better clan, always have done and always will.

you know the score, were not going to Prep you any time soon I'm afraid.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

This topic is obviously the truth opposed to CP's topic, in CP's topic there is no proof of anything, this topic has primary evidence, well done CT

this.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

gj control

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

bump 4 turkarize

ot: gj ct

BEAST ABOVE MEEE

CONTROL WON NUFF SAID GO BACK TO DRAGS AND SPARE MONEY FOR YOUR RETURN SETS CP.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Full out war's determine the better clan, always have done and always will.

you know the score, were not going to Prep you any time soon I'm afraid.

Tbh, fullout wars only show who has the most numbers and who has the better mass recruiter... Honestly, if you guys had 40 and we had 30 in an f2p or p2p fight you would probably beat us. Matched preps show who's the better quality clan. Also, you guys pulled 40-50 (correct me if im wrong) on 117 member list while we pulled a bit less than 40 on a 53 member list. Our clan is made up of mostly experienced CP (except for the spies :P)

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

My my christopher, I respect that you are using the statistics of before and after. But you only lost 5 people to tribulation, and the other 60+ deaths were to crashes/eop?

OT: good job on winning the fights that weren't crashed.

the other deaths where from returning.....we are pro returners...and eop crashed us twice along with CH and that new clan Audacity or w.e it was idk

ok.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

We don't even have everyone in that clan thing l0l. We cleared yo uboth times :| i know your gunna make up some bs etc, its just how it went. Hope you had fun otherwise though.

And what do you mean Eop crashed just as CP called off returns :\? We never did that and you were almost cleared :X? You have really no pics, the K/D ratio is completely off, you took it from the entire day, not even our fight. Plus we had a better K/D ratio before and after the trip vs u lol. Obviously your just pulling numbers out of ur ass to claim a win :\

Pretty low Ct.

2zzhp28.jpg

You lost get over it <3 :)

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

This topic is obviously the truth opposed to CP's topic, in CP's topic there is no proof of anything, this topic has primary evidence, well done CT

this.

Exactly turk. Some british middle-eastern person who was kicked from cp and who is now mad at cp definitely is saying something true against cp. good observation

I think your mad because im telling the truth, stupid arab jew. :whistling:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

p0ke we really dont care about kdr.. your clans gonna slump soon so stop trying to start **** with ppl

Are you retarded? The reason CP don't care for KDR is because they die more times than they kill people and then pretend they won.

Honestly you seriously have down syndrome, how could you possibly win a matched run in with 0.5 KD?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg