Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [5/15/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Sunday, May 15th 2011. The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 60 members for their weekly P2P Pk Trip. We had much more action than we expected and ended up going undefeated for the entire day, clearing multiple clans at once.

tvid.png

Vid thanks to R3v3nged

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality vs. Eruption of Pures

TLP found FI north of gap and rushed from the west. I heard later they were fighting another clan (WAR?), but at the time when we got there I didn't see any. FI wrapped around north of us but we had the hill advantage. Barraging down, TLP started clearing the FI who were all around us. We had them almost cleared up when EOP rushed from the south through gap. TLP were already committed so we stuck around. Most of the FI remaining went north and EOP spread east of us. TLP hit the clumps and started pushing EOP east to the returning spot at gdz.

This fight went on for around 30 minutes, with TLP controlling gdz a majority of the time. EOP put up a very good fight but in the end our mage return sets were what won it for us. TLP made the call to go east for ending and it was said that EOP made the call to stop returning.

Thanks for the fight EOP, it was tons of fun.

TLP Starting - 51 at the very start, around 46 when EOP crashed

FI Starting - 43

EOP Starting - 55

TLP Ending - 40

FI Ending - 0

EOP Ending - 0

tmed.png

110515163923.png

37978249.png

27606939.png

77065644.png

110515214956.png

110515220231.png

110515160225.png

110515160233.png

110515230235.png

43787853.png

110515220443.png

110515230448.png

79142481.png

110515170425.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Havoc

We heard Havoc crashed a fight that TR was having and decided to pay them a visit. A certain clan has been talking a lot of mess lately so we decided to give them a taste of what was to come if they continue. In the end tons of them panic logged but the anger that came afterwords made it all worth while.

TLP Starting - 53

Havoc Starting - 20?

TLP Ending - 53

Havoc Ending - 0

tmed.png

sNIcK.png

vWuuv.png

110515164741l.png

110515234746.png

lokimad.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone, see you all next week.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the fight, was fun

and gj on your wins

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

nice work guys, l0l loki.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Loki- (Low-key)- Noun- English slang- Native to the United States of America, THE Loki is seen frequently, however, no matter the expressions put forward by THE Loki, the question to self must arise: Srsface or Trollface? In his native environment (Runescape pure community) he can blend his emotions to the most obvious reaction perfectly (if you expect anger you will get anger, but it is false). Epic trolling is what THE Loki does best. Great, deceiving words can be spoken through text, but the laughter that ensues in TeamSpeak afterwards, however cannot be hidden. If you think you have successfully trolled THE Loki, you haven't. THE Loki will explode upon a successful troll played on him.

OT: Havoc logged, you killed like 2 pplz

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Loki- (Low-key)- Noun- English slang- Native to the United States of America, THE Loki is seen frequently, however, no matter the expressions put forward by THE Loki, the question to self must arise: Srsface or Trollface? In his native environment (Runescape pure community) he can blend his emotions to the most obvious reaction perfectly (if you expect anger you will get anger, but it is false). Epic trolling is what THE Loki does best. Great, deceiving words can be spoken through text, but the laughter that ensues in TeamSpeak afterwards, however cannot be hidden. If you think you have successfully trolled THE Loki, you haven't. THE Loki will explode upon a successful troll played on him.

Unless you want to be next after were done with havoc, you won't respond again. Or maybe we will just let a 2 day old clan (ambition) close you

Unless you want to be next after were done with havoc, you won't respond again. Or maybe we will just let a 2 day old clan (ambition) close you

OH MAN. YOU'RE GONNA PUT A SPY IN ME OH NO. OH WHAT TLP IS GOING TO UNDER ACHIEVE LIKE ALWAYS AND HUNT AN MPC BECAUSE THEY CAN'T COMPETE WITH HPC'S OH NO. OH NO OH NO OH NO.

DID U SEE THAT

OH ******* NO

It's a game Mr. Zach from Ohio trailer park, play it like that, and not like it's your life.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

yo wtf bro

Zach lives by me we roll up with our bents and our stunna shades irl, u roll up with a blunt thats half filled cause u #cantafford and a golf cart that you stole from columbus international (Don't forget the elephants you grew up around)

OT:

Shame you didn't kill Havoc more, but as always another TLP successful Sunday, good job boys n girls of the tilp

yo wtf bro

Zach lives by me we roll up with our bents and our stunna shades irl, u roll up with a blunt thats half filled cause u #cantafford and a golf cart that you stole from columbus international (Don't forget the elephants you grew up around)

OT:

Shame you didn't kill Havoc more, but as always another TLP successful Sunday, good job boys n girls of the tilp

They didn't hit us more because we removed the spies! :D

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png