Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Amazing Sunday!

Ayo Loki

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came to the topic to see how this had so many replies and realized it's just people arguing with each other :wacko:

jealousy is a helluva drug... glad you didnt have to sit that many members for your trip though

Don't be surprised if the same **** tactics you use on others are soon going to be used on you.

Goodluck next sunday.

Was that a threat from a **** clan who only has the option of calling a different **** clan?

O dear..

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

lol count how many times u say cpr without fighting them

They just helped us clear off 2 clans who kept regrouping, they were only with us for 2 parts of our one long fight lol. We never fought them, they pulled less than us by quite a bit, why would we?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I came to the topic to see how this had so many replies and realized it's just people arguing with each other :wacko:

I thought that is what Pure Warfare was for lol

It's what it's turned into :confused:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

So, we heard Ambition crashed our buddies CPR. Our spies informed us that they were fighting Tribulation, we thought "its dumb and dumber, why not?" and decided to crash the goof troop. We came in, quickly pushed the gap and rushed Ambition first but they tellied out/ran south.
]

Don't accuse of teleportin because you have no proof of it, also more like your spies informed you that they were fighting Ambition ;)

Lemme get that +1 for wording it like that ;p

We saw a member teleport from Ambition as soon as we came, we don't care to show you the evidence, maybe its on our vid maybe its not. It's not like you'll kick the member out of your clan for a good period of time lol

Well you can't say that because we haven't had to yet so don't judge us. You don't care to show the "evidence" but you care enough to mention it?

Gj on your trip, should start working on f2p >.<

We are, we just suck at F2P lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Don't be surprised if the same **** tactics you use on others are soon going to be used on you.

Goodluck next sunday.

Thanks.

Sensing some mad here. l00000l

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Goodluck next sunday.

Thanks.

cpro.png

cprh2.png

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

ngl.. your gfx makes me wanna spunk but the big words kinda ruin it :P

PS: YOUR ML BANNER IS SO HOT OMG

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Goodluck next sunday.

Thanks.

cpro.png

cprh2.png

we won the game

Goodluck next sunday.

Thanks.

cpro.png

cprh2.png

we won the game

David can i pay you to buy some gfx