Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Amazing Sunday!

Ayo Loki

mainsg.png

lolhavoc.png

Speaks for itself rofl..

Not sure who [H]Jason is

And invites too?

Doing it all I see, but doesn't matter as long as you can post some propaganda topic rofl.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mainsg.png

lolhavoc.png

Speaks for itself rofl..

Yah: "As soon as we saw TR with mains, we got our anti-main unit on and destroyed them with ease."

If you actually read the topic you would know we already said all of that lol.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

mainsg.png

lolhavoc.png

Speaks for itself rofl..

Not sure who [H]Jason is

And invites too?

Doing it all I see, but doesn't matter as long as you can post some propaganda topic rofl.

/nick [H]Jason

why are we teaming with cpr and hitting tr

thats hard to do.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

mainsg.png

lolhavoc.png

Speaks for itself rofl..

Not sure who [H]Jason is

And invites too?

/nick [H]Jason

why are we teaming with cpr and hitting tr

thats hard to do.

l0l. I love this guy.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

mainsg.png

lolhavoc.png

Speaks for itself rofl..

Not sure who [H]Jason is

And invites too?

Can I just say that coming from TR you guys really shouldn't saying anything about invites.

You have people in IRC voiced when they haven't even app'd or intro'd yet and you guys just allow them on your trips.

How flattering that all these clans are all so mad.

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

Your anti main unit? You mean the unit you use to claim wins and claim you're "Anti crashing" with

Grubby join has been my friend for ages, and I know it's either zach/Zack on that account. I saw him on my account in Havoc at your fight vs Fatality, you're a **** propaganda clan like Ch v1, get something new and grow the **** up

Loki you're like 19 and you act like you're 12, you're a nobody. Retire scum.

We all know you're a horrible clan and that TR destroys you day in and day out

You don't need to post propaganda topics, it's not getting you anywhere

and lol @ you for siding with CPR

typical moron

ok I said what I had to say, have a nice day.

I honestly don't need or mean to bait you guys cause I honestly don't care much about this game and fighting over runescape is like fighting over a toy when you're 5 years old with your cousin...pointless. I just think you're way too cocky, and you need to simmer down a little bit. You lucked out with the whole TLP dilemma they should've killed your ass after you showed your disrespect and disregards on Friday

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Your anti main unit? You mean the unit you use to claim wins and claim you're "Anti crashing" with

Grubby join has been my friend for ages, and I know it's either zach/Zack on that account. I saw him on my account in Havoc at your fight vs Fatality, you're a **** propaganda clan like Ch v1, get something new and grow the **** up

Loki you're like 19 and you act like you're 12, you're a nobody. Retire scum.

We all know you're a horrible clan and that TR destroys you day in and day out

You don't need to post propaganda topics, it's not getting you anywhere

Why are you soooooo mad for lol. Zach was on the account, as soon as TR was cleared I asked him to log off the account since there was no more mains. You can ask him yourself since you knew him for so long, I'm pretty sure not all our ex-clanmates don't hate you now lol

You're also off topic, Mitch, so please don't post here anymore. Thanks!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Aren't you a leader and you tele'd from us? Thats just sad man. You got to lead by example and die like a man ;)

After the amount of tellies/mains I saw today, I didn't wait to see what clan it was before I tellied. There are certain clans (FOE/MM) that I would never NH again, but a majority of the clan ******** anyway.

nice

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Aren't you a leader and you tele'd from us? Thats just sad man. You got to lead by example and die like a man ;)

After the amount of tellies/mains I saw today, I didn't wait to see what clan it was before I tellied. There are certain clans (FOE/MM) that I would never NH again, but a majority of the clan ******** anyway.

nice

See, a clan like Ambition (if they were ever a threat) is a clan I wouldn't care if my members teleported away from. Why? They tellied from us.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

the "fight" if you wanna call it that against you guys was so fun lmfao, we got to pick off like 5-10 stragglers before you guys actually all returned and cleared us out, we were having a blast on TS hahaha

ty for the laughs & fun fight ;P

the "fight" if you wanna call it that against you guys was so fun lmfao, we got to pick off like 5-10 stragglers before you guys actually all returned and cleared us out, we were having a blast on TS hahaha

ty for the laughs & fun fight ;P

Only said it was a fight because it was still in the same initial leaving from the start of the trip haha, was pretty cool for us to never have to regroup today except before we crashed TR/AM ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I was pretty on topic actually Loki, and I don't care if anyone hates me on this game it doesn't matter lol

Who tellied from you in Ambition? Highly doubt anyone did, if you provide proof action may be taken.

I'm thinking it's just another propaganda stance myself.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I was pretty on topic actually Loki, and I don't care if anyone hates me on this game it doesn't matter lol

Who tellied from you in Ambition? Highly doubt anyone did, if you provide proof action may be taken.

I'm thinking it's just another propaganda stance myself.

Last time you claimed "action will be taken" you 'kicked' the guy out and let him back in minutes later lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Ill just cut this down real fast because i dont feel like typeing

Havoc beat everything we ran into, Tr can denie it but when you got your members returning in no ammy no boots no book broad bolts + your 30 defers pming me hows havoc you know somethings wrong ;S

Proud Warlord Of Havoc + #1 30 Defence Pure PKer

My Youtube Channel www.Youtube.com/Sixownednine Over 5000+ Followers

110516022258.png

Ill just cut this down real fast because i dont feel like typeing

Havoc beat everything we ran into, Tr can denie it but when you got your members returning in no ammy no boots no book broad bolts + your 30 defers pming me hows havoc you know somethings wrong ;S

who are you

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

(17:14:26) <[.TR]Roman`> u had cpr rush

(17:15:06) <AYo|LoKi> and?

this made me giggle since it was a 1 on 1 fight lold. gj on the rest of ur day.

lmao

gj guys

One on one means TR sitting up on BH ledge barraging Havoc members between bh and zombie graveyard as we were fighting Fatality in graveyard right?

DURRRRR

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

full out us

Want to know what made me laugh? You guys regrouping 3 times while we were fighting the whole time lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png