Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"xyz closeed your clan"; flaming

Dirty Wobble

I ******* hate it when idiots say that they closed a clan when they clearly didn't and need to say it to feel special.. For example some (some not all) retarded ex-zenith dillholes say they close ch v1 and 2 when they clearly didn't ..

FFs ch v1 closed due to the staff not getting along we just decided to part ways after a year open.. We used to smack zenith around in ch v1 for a little bit so just sdfu.

And ch v2 closed cus of some idiot, I will name names, Syracuse who felt like Duval was distancing himself from us when he went inactive for 3 days and cracked under the pressure of being in a leadership role.. Clearly proved my point with how repulsive is turning out..

And to you ex-zenith kids, we stayed open the same amount of time as you in v1, a year.. So idk where you get off trying to have up one on that. And atleast we have tried to re open.. Although the first time was a failed attempt.

And another thing is flaming other clans.. Call me a hypocrite if you want for saying stuff about Z but they aren't a clam anymore. What happened to the mutual respect.. If you think about it.. Every other clan is just doing the same thing as you are, trying to stay open and hav fun.. As goop told me once, RS is a game and what's The point of a game if you aren't having fun?

Sure you can hate people but dont hate on them for trying to dothe exact same thing you are doing .. ****.. I'd never flame a clan for trying to be successful.. Ever.

Ultimately I respect what you all are doing, but yeah sure I don't have to tell you everytime I see you nor do I expect youth tell me.. I just have the mentality and maturity to restrain from being a **** face. But wait a minute, if you flame me yeah sometimes I'll flMe back but it's only expected as I expect it from you if you got flamEd first.. But if no one flames in the first place nothing would happen..

[/rant]

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

Ben get in irc.

Also i do agree, basicly people take this game a bit to srs.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

L0L GUYS REMEMBER WHEN LUKE PLLODEH CLOSED DP

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Straight from heart, Straight from heart.

Lol I remember when Chaotic said they closed Defiance lol what

??????

:)

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Straight from heart, Straight from heart.

Lol I remember when Chaotic said they closed Defiance lol what

??????

:)

I don't even know why dF closed but I never said ch did :s

jg0m5.png

i respect what you say, but

And to you ex-zenith kids, we stayed open the same amount of time as you in v1, a year.. So idk where you get off trying to have up one on that. And atleast we have tried to re open.. Although the first time was a failed attempt.

Makes no sence

we stayed open the same amount of time as you in v1

Saying Z has more then atleast 1 V

And atleast we have tried to re open.

Saying we didnt reopen

Our V1 Was Dj,George,Liam,Jack etc. ur talking about 10-11, V1 Was 08

i respect what you say, but

Makes no sence

we stayed open the same amount of time as you in v1

Saying Z has more then atleast 1 V

And atleast we have tried to re open.

Saying we didnt reopen

Our V1 Was Dj,George,Liam,Jack etc. ur talking about 10-11, V1 Was 08

O I did not know that

jg0m5.png

I laugh at the zenith sig which says "Control lost the game"...

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

• 2 months later...

EDIT: OH WAIT, sorry this topic is really old and I wasn't even looking. wow.

We only said that for like the first couple weeks after that becuase we basically dominated you in every which way for weeks and weeks at the time of your closing. Pretty much haven't cared for a long time, in fact I forgot CH was ever open until I opened this topic.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg