Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where are we going?

I Have to agree with u. Finally a meaningful post on these forums.

The idea of clanning is so far from wat it should be, every1 is wrapped up in closing the other clan when really we should just worry about our own clan and not others.

We are in clans on a Video game, enjoy the game for wat it is, dont make it into a stressfull thing. Have fun pking with ur friends, have fun clan events, dont worry about wat other clans are doing, dont get sucked into the clan drama and the community will be better.

The community is shrinking because people are noticing how **** the community is.

That's basically what I meant. Summed it up better though :thumbsup:

Im ownage :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

who knows

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

This community would be expanding and growing if Pure Warfare actually took time to capitalise on the numerous pures out there. PureWarfare has no inflow, only outflow, therefore the demise of this community is inevitable.

The no inflow part in my opinion is because of the negative attention and tension between clans and people of the community. The example being set will not attract new people and will scare them away and make them paranoid. Especially with all the phishing and Ddosing. Do you think people want to be a part of all that?

Tbh I think this sums it up better. Short and sweet.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I made a topic about this before, #1 is pretty much pointless. if your #1 woopdy doo then, means clans are going to run away from you all the time on trips...fun... I do agree however with focusing on mains clans for massive loot, pures were made for loot and mains have lots of loot, just saying.

:\

Actually, my number is wrong. According to the clan statistics post, there are about 1.38k members if you add all the clan ML's together. However, I was basing mine off the active members that are shown by numbers on weekends. Pure warfare has been open for a while and most people go to it by reputation or are told to by their clan, i dont think there's been a promo or anything for this community, but i may be wrong.

ripwy.jpg

The gap from the past and the future will grow greater with time, things in rs will change a lot more than even now, as for the loots on pk trips, back in '06 when this hunt for loot began pures were usually on the poor side with maybe a 5-10m bank? But now I see most of the pures in the rs community having a lot more money, why? Because in general money making on rs is easier now than in '06, for instance when I started this game in '04 it would be a pleasure to have a 1-2m bank but now, I am walking around with a 200m bank.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

Pure community isn't getting smaller, its just that the whole community on rs has a whole has fluctated.

90% of people playing are bots.

Fact.

Bots don't come on trips or join clans

Fact.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Pure community isn't getting smaller, its just that the whole community on rs has a whole has fluctated.

90% of people playing are bots.

Fact.

Bots don't come on trips or join clans

Fact.

less then 50% are bots.

Fact.

I bot and come on trips and im in a clan.

Fact.

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Up to leaders to change it, not the random member who posts here

Random member...? Council of CT hun. It isn't really a decision clan "leaders" can make collectively as there will be leaders who will decline this as it is. This can only be done one clan at a time

ripwy.jpg