Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

is eop a pure clan?

pure?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. pure?

• ye
    • no

I know I know its really hard for you to read anything that isn't EOP RSC or Pure Warefare Propaganda, but once you get your thumb out of your ass and are able to flip pages of your school books you will find that there is alot more to life then RS, and or being "PURE"

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I know its really hard for you to read anything that isn't EOP RSC or Pure Warefare Propaganda, but once you get your thumb out of your ass and are able to flip pages of your school books you will find that there is alot more to life then RS, and or being "PURE"

no1 cares bro lol.

but i do give u a +1 for caring that much.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Mate you have no clue, Im shaking in my chair at the moment.

Quickly tho, get a mass and ask all of EOP to post on this topic asking if we really care that much.. and then quickly also get them to -1 my posts.

Its way WORTH it. Trust me

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png

Well see where I come from we dont use the 1-10 scale. We use the 1-NZPKERZ scale.. and his rages are so mad, that I could only hope to reach a 5 on that scale at my best.

For now ill shoot for a 3.21

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png

Well see where I come from we dont use the 1-10 scale. We use the 1-NZPKERZ scale.. and his rages are so mad, that I could only hope to reach a 5 on that scale at my best.

For now ill shoot for a 3.21

that's something somebody @ a mad lvl of 10 would say.

calm down pumpkins.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

First id like to say hi to my man STEVO aka BAD KANGAROO. (auto accept my baby pure in your clan plz and ty)

Legend.

Now id like to go on to call out and insult almost everyone on these forums.

To begin the neoclassical definition of PURE was 1-20 Def. Thats what it was in 2006 when I was pure, and thats what it will be in 2011. HOWEVER, the definer of PURE must of been the same average age as most of the users of this forum as there is NOTHING pure about 10+ defense, unless you use a more encompassing view of the word Pure, in which case there are wayyyy more PURES then you think. Here is my reasoning.

SOME PURES get 20 DEFENSE for the use of the following Initiate Armour with the below bonuses. Notice the Bonuses of the 3 Piece Set up. (Mithril Kite Shield, Climbing boots, etc are left out of the bonus to maintain consistency).

initiate.png

THE 30 DEF PURES, (Turmoil Pures or Old School Pures that ****** up their defense big time)

The following armour is Prosylyte (**** up on spelling) and once again only the 3 piece set, Addy kite, and climbers are not apart of the bonuses to maintain consistency.

prosylte.png

IF YOU NOTICE THE BONUSES ARE ALMOST EXACTLY THE ******* SAME? Amazing Amirite? so an additional +30 in each in a few defensive stats + 2% and +4% in damage absorption is the deal breaker?

Or is it the access to the Curses Prayer book that makes one go from Pure to Main?

If its access to the Curses and not the gear thats the deal breaker, then I guess we would then need to encompass the Almighty RUNE PURE, into a definition of Being Pure. I mean hey lets look at the bonuses of Proslyte in comparison to a Rune Full, Rune Plate (Quested item may I add to the posters above me ;) ) and Rune Plate Legs.

Rune Full:

runefull.png

Rune Plate:

runeplate.png

Rune Platelegs:

runeplatelegs.png

FOR A TOTAL OF:

163, 161, 146, -11, and 159 (summoning not included and if you cant figure out why stop reading)

So is this +40 on 30 Defense Pures the deal Breaker from what is pure and what is not.

Before you answer that question.. THINK. If the +30 from 20-30 wasn't the deal breaker, but the curses were. Then HOW is the +40 from 30-40 the deal breaker, when both accounts in fact have the curses. (I know I know mind blowing stuff.. When I heard it.. I spent 45 minutes on the toilet too.)

If you notice I am mocking and or highlighting what is called "THE SLIPPERY SLOPE" aka once you begin trying to define any amount of defense as pure, its very easy to rationalize and or generalize that alot of defense options are pure.

What I am trying to get at, is in all honesty the ONLY reason why 20 defense is considered pure is because that is the neoclassical definition of Pure from the beginning pure clans who set the stage to consider what is and what is not pure. The excuse of its 2011 is not valid enough to then include 30 def, or 40 def options into that list.

Rune Pures are not PURES in the same liking that 1-10 def pures are. However I do still consider them "pure" under the more relaxed definition, as do I consider 30 def pures under that relaxed definition as well.

To some this up to a point of understanding. The ONLY "PURE" CLANS are clans that are really 10-20 def and under. But any clan that allows turmoil pures/30 def pures etc aka some of the more prominent pure clans on this forum cannot really call out any of the 40 DEF PURE CLANS as they are practically the same and their generalizations of what is pure and what is not is a double edged sword that ultimately shows the fallacies in their logic.

- Arrow.

Reply with some raging post about how your a pure if your really mad

Didn't bother to read as soon as I realized you were analyzing def bonuses.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

There are no pure clans, seeing every clan accepts 10+ def

You said it was disgraceful when foe started accepting 30 def, I know this because you pmd me it personally lmfao... before that foe were considering themself pure but since you accept 30 def now there's no such thing? come on grifte.

Pming u??? Would have been the first time I talked to u, doubt it honestly, but ok.

I never said that 10+ def is pure, so Foe was not a pure clan before, and others weren't too. And yes it's disgraceful, but life goes on

9ftifd.png

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">

function hide(el)

{

document.getElementById(el).style.display = "none";

}

function show(el)

{

document.getElementById(el).style.display = "block";

}

Spoiler - Show/Hide

First id like to say hi to my man STEVO aka BAD KANGAROO. (auto accept my baby pure in your clan plz and ty)

Legend.

Now id like to go on to call out and insult almost everyone on these forums.

To begin the neoclassical definition of PURE was 1-20 Def. Thats what it was in 2006 when I was pure, and thats what it will be in 2011. HOWEVER, the definer of PURE must of been the same average age as most of the users of this forum as there is NOTHING pure about 10+ defense, unless you use a more encompassing view of the word Pure, in which case there are wayyyy more PURES then you think. Here is my reasoning.

SOME PURES get 20 DEFENSE for the use of the following Initiate Armour with the below bonuses. Notice the Bonuses of the 3 Piece Set up. (Mithril Kite Shield, Climbing boots, etc are left out of the bonus to maintain consistency).

initiate.png

THE 30 DEF PURES, (Turmoil Pures or Old School Pures that ****** up their defense big time)

The following armour is Prosylyte (**** up on spelling) and once again only the 3 piece set, Addy kite, and climbers are not apart of the bonuses to maintain consistency.

prosylte.png

IF YOU NOTICE THE BONUSES ARE ALMOST EXACTLY THE ******* SAME? Amazing Amirite? so an additional +30 in each in a few defensive stats + 2% and +4% in damage absorption is the deal breaker?

Or is it the access to the Curses Prayer book that makes one go from Pure to Main?

If its access to the Curses and not the gear thats the deal breaker, then I guess we would then need to encompass the Almighty RUNE PURE, into a definition of Being Pure. I mean hey lets look at the bonuses of Proslyte in comparison to a Rune Full, Rune Plate (Quested item may I add to the posters above me ;) ) and Rune Plate Legs.

Rune Full:

runefull.png

Rune Plate:

runeplate.png

Rune Platelegs:

runeplatelegs.png

FOR A TOTAL OF:

163, 161, 146, -11, and 159 (summoning not included and if you cant figure out why stop reading)

So is this +40 on 30 Defense Pures the deal Breaker from what is pure and what is not.

Before you answer that question.. THINK. If the +30 from 20-30 wasn't the deal breaker, but the curses were. Then HOW is the +40 from 30-40 the deal breaker, when both accounts in fact have the curses. (I know I know mind blowing stuff.. When I heard it.. I spent 45 minutes on the toilet too.)

If you notice I am mocking and or highlighting what is called "THE SLIPPERY SLOPE" aka once you begin trying to define any amount of defense as pure, its very easy to rationalize and or generalize that alot of defense options are pure.

What I am trying to get at, is in all honesty the ONLY reason why 20 defense is considered pure is because that is the neoclassical definition of Pure from the beginning pure clans who set the stage to consider what is and what is not pure. The excuse of its 2011 is not valid enough to then include 30 def, or 40 def options into that list.

Rune Pures are not PURES in the same liking that 1-10 def pures are. However I do still consider them "pure" under the more relaxed definition, as do I consider 30 def pures under that relaxed definition as well.

To some this up to a point of understanding. The ONLY "PURE" CLANS are clans that are really 10-20 def and under. But any clan that allows turmoil pures/30 def pures etc aka some of the more prominent pure clans on this forum cannot really call out any of the 40 DEF PURE CLANS as they are practically the same and their generalizations of what is pure and what is not is a double edged sword that ultimately shows the fallacies in their logic.

- Arrow.

Reply with some raging post about how your a pure if your really mad

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" Arrow>hide('tohide');

Didn't bother to read as soon as I realized you were analyzing def bonuses.

and you sir have been trolled as the defense bonuses are a mere afterthought of the true point of the topic. Hypocrisy of Pure Clans.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png

gl in wild they'll crash even more now

Are you really trying to say that people should be scared of EOP?

I mean addy is good, but that good?

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png