Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How would u feel

Pugwest

Wars  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Pures vs Mains

• Team up for once
    • Stay killing other pures

I vote for fighting other pures without the risk of kids taking this game to serious and getting there feelings hurt

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Mains are far more organized, and will demolish us if we tried to team (They have legit alliances and actually are mature and help each other out or AC fights) I rather just keep fighting Pures. I would love to do some small teamed fights though, such as 2 pure clans vs 2 others

Agreed but it depends on what we are talking about....

I see it as a matter of what server we play on (P2p/F2p) I think we can easily take a win in f2p if all the clans on this forum teamed up to kill mains. But in p2p its a different story. Mains are so organized some times it makes me go crazy, when i used to pk with my lvl 124 even the massers where organized. They just know what to do. And there defence helps them look godly. They are just mentally smarter than pures. The pure community now a days are really ignorant , destructive , and irresponsible. Nobody listens to nobody , and they think there better than everyone. If your in a fight with a pure I can be certain that there will be an arguement at some point because thats just how pures are. If your fighting a main they will wish you luck and **** and dont say anything cocky at all.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Mains are far more organized, and will demolish us if we tried to team (They have legit alliances and actually are mature and help each other out or AC fights) I rather just keep fighting Pures. I would love to do some small teamed fights though, such as 2 pure clans vs 2 others

Agreed but it depends on what we are talking about....

I see it as a matter of what server we play on (P2p/F2p) I think we can easily take a win in f2p if all the clans on this forum teamed up to kill mains. But in p2p its a different story. Mains are so organized some times it makes me go crazy, when i used to pk with my lvl 124 even the massers where organized. They just know what to do. And there defence helps them look godly. They are just mentally smarter than pures. The pure community now a days are really ignorant , destructive , and irresponsible. Nobody listens to nobody , and they think there better than everyone. If your in a fight with a pure I can be certain that there will be an arguement at some point because thats just how pures are. If your fighting a main they will wish you luck and **** and dont say anything cocky at all.

actually wed get raped in f2p. most mains arent good in p2p. there are only like 2 p2p based clans in rsc. mains cant hit us where we usually fight so everytime we fight itll be when we want it. and if hf and vh try to hi us hah itll be too easy. pures are smarter in that we require more tactics and we can easily adapt. flaming eachother wont result in a loss. mains will be easy loot in p2p tbh and there wont be any f2p fights since every fight will be our decision. most mains still think botting ruins runescape, that just shows how nooby some of em are. haha noobs

:\

Topic should be closed now... most of u guys don't even get the real point of it.

all of u think its pure vs mains,

point is to see if pure community is still a community. if we can't work together then we will fall.

Rip clan Dy, "united we stand, divided we fall" p.s. i was never in Dy. :)

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

you ever brid a maxed main? not that hard considering they dont use protect prays. if you use like sols and handcannons and maybe a gs. you can really tear em apart, our switches are quicker and we dont require lots of cash. ive killed plenty of mains briding in eco servers and im not even that good.

Topic should be closed now... most of u guys don't even get the real point of it.

all of u think its pure vs mains,

point is to see if pure community is still a community. if we can't work together then we will fall.

Rip clan Dy, "united we stand, divided we fall" p.s. i was never in Dy. :)

but its still a great idea

WTF R U DOING?!?

IF THE MAINS SEE THIS TOPIC, THEY'LL PUT SPIES IN ALL OF US AND KO US!!!

And the biggest troll of this topic award goes to...

My leader.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Would fail and result in mains laughing their... off lol.

Pure clans would just kill each other during the event and run around like headless chickens. The main clans who're fighting will stop and have about 80+ combined (if it are smaller clans) + ac clans and friends comming up. Which will result in all pures being gone in less than 10-20 minutes lol.

It's a fun thought though vs teams of mains and massers.

heartline8.gif

What's the point. If we constantly teamed up on mains they would constantly team up on us. I like destroying mains but I'm pure for the fast pace wars. Got tired of 99 Def tanking... Boring... but, when we can occasionally drop a 90+ def nerd who fails to tank, it's always fun

Untitled5t65345.png