Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulations 2 For 1 Sunday

Farcast

trbanner4.png

|Site|MemberList||YouTube|

trbar2.png

videospwtopics.png

trbar2.png

Tribulation Vs. Outrage + Massacre

Tribulation Starting - 32

Outrage Starting - 38

Massacre Starting - 20-25?

Tribulation Ending - 19

Outrange Ending - few pussys running away

Massacre Ending - 10

We set out with a Mighty 30 Warriors or tribulation. Walking up to Hop stop Outrage asked us for a Runin, gladly we accepted, getting them to deffend. We went north and rushed down towards dwarfs. Slowly we draged the fight up north to Greaters, so that all of our members could attack Outrage's. Slowly we started to clear them. outrage slowly started to oneitem.

110522164833.png

Outrage slowly pulled out as Massacre quickly took their place we Slowly. After around 10 mins of fighting we pulled to the west because MA Pulled up to New gate attempting to Gwas us.

*ALERT* MAINS INCOMMING *ALERT*

110522165236.png

110522165240.png

As we battled mains, Massacre quickly took advantage and pulled out.

trbar2.png

Tribulation Vs. Outrage + CP

Tribulation Starting - 22

Outrage Starting - 20

CP Starting 20 - 25?

Tribulation Ending - 16

Outrage Ending - 5

CP Ending - 12

We caught wind of O + CP fighting. Quickly Re-Massing we went north to single strip and hit from the north. Only Outrage was there, and we capaitalized on that, quickly clearing them. CP then rushed in and we dragged the fight north the Gap, cp quickly got cleared while Outrage was massing as 18Ports. We remassed up our Might warriors of tribulation north of gap. Outrage went to corp and quickly we rushed, trying to pull them north to a return fight, then resufed to drag anywhere north of lvl 30? odd.

Our leak stated to us during their trip outrage Leadership said: Dont Fight them, we dont want to get ******* cleared.

Goodfight.

We pulled back up to Gap and waited for someone to Rush only to get 1 Itemed by Ambition. Thanks guys.

110522182153.png

After getting rushed by around 6 itemers at gap, we hoped back to our homeworld and took ending ops.

110522184240.png

trbar2.png

110522181057.png

110522165059.png

110522165026.png

110522180746.png

trbar2.png

Zkut8.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh natiiii, your the leader of ambition?

my m8 telling me u encouraged your members to come back in 1 item on audio lmaoo

you were 1 item dds returning most of the sunday trip, nice.

2k0h9z.gif

You guys did not clear outrage that fight at Gdz, you 1 itemed. We cleared you and took a fall in west because mains were on us. we will have our vid up soon. And we didnt even team with massacare. We had no1 with us. It was outrage vs Trib and we won it..

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Please tell me you're joking right? We mopped the floor with you idiots

ur clan died.

You guys did not clear outrage that fight at Gdz, you 1 itemed. We cleared you and took a fall in west because mains were on us. we will have our vid up soon.

Thats funny, i saw alot of mains in purple boots which is ur hat color aint it, quite a few in purple hats >.>................... coincidence it must be!

You guys did not clear outrage that fight at Gdz, you 1 itemed. We cleared you and took a fall in west because mains were on us. we will have our vid up soon. And we didnt even team with massacare. We had no1 with us. It was outrage vs Trib and we won it..

you ******* ran away and didnt come back, and MA hit us, who was 1 iteming please explain? pic? anything?

Zkut8.jpg

you opened your 7th clan and in your first week end and 1 item.

Honestly mitch just stop.

You're a complete idiot, without Roman to hide behind you're a no one. You're still no one, even with him. Get something new, I'll be sure to target Alive Cat when we end next Sunday again. :D

We had a great fight, with lots of returning. Well done guys!

Btw, to the person who kept poking me with a chaotic rapier, im gonna get you >:D

Lmfao same thing happened to me