Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Best & Most Active 75+ Clan?

PaleBlueDot

Epidemic is 80+ requirenments, if you're willing to train up to 80+, I would definately suggest them.

If not, Cp would probably be your best choice.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Epidemic probably is the most active clans around those reqs. weekly f2p and p2p events and mandatory weekend f2p and p2p events with flexible times for a timezones.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

chaz read title best .. and active CY is niether LOLOLOl Trolled :)

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

If you'd be willing to train for it, Malice has 80+ reqs and we're active on a day-to-day basis. Miniwars daily, the occasional PK trip during the week, and of course Saturday wars/PKs. We also have a very friendly community who help new members fit in straight away.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I am suggesting Corrupt Pures. Check out forums and 1rc out today. We have a friendly active community with helpful officials. We have at least 2 minis per day and great pk trips as well as p2p events on Sundays but we are mostly f2p based.

Forums: http://corruptpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

CP Requirements-

75+ Strength|Range|Magic

With 1-20 Defense & 65+ Hitpoints*

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• 2 weeks later...

Against All Odds will cure your acne, make the litter box smell fresh and clean, help you lose weight, and have a fun time doing it !

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

If your interested in P2P and you are willing to get a 80+ stat check out Carnage!

We have approx 2 weekday trips 30min preps etc etc which are totally optional and one mandatory sunday trip (if your logged on rs)

We don't go crazy and set sign ups every week like most of the clans here and we still pull 40-50 on the weekends and 25-40 on the weekdays.

We have a very jokey community outside BH so if your a serious type i guess this post is worthless

If you'd be willing to train for it, Malice has 80+ reqs and we're active on a day-to-day basis. Miniwars daily, the occasional PK trip during the week, and of course Saturday wars/PKs. We also have a very friendly community who help new members fit in straight away.

MarK has spoken the truth

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

TLP no doutb.

TH IS MY ONE