Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fun events

Grayson

I feel like nowadays everyone is sooooo caught up on serious trips/preps and who beats who... I miss all the fun events clans used to do... From maul wars to snowball fights, fighting other clans or just making teams within your clan and having these fun events.

We've been trying to schedule several events like this for every one is too serious and focused. Help everyone lighten up and have fun by setting up these types events :)

Post comments/thoughts

-Grayson

Mrywu.png

personally i want a p2p red vs blue so nobody will be rich nemore, i do like iron wars so that should be fun. also mains do this thing called chin wars, they get in a 3x3 square and chin till every1 dies. its GREAT exp and u get massive loot. oooo and i wanna get 3 big pure clans together and crash rot's wars in p2p. would be fun fun fun.

:\

Agreed , to many leaders are stuck up on WINNING and don't put there eyes on fun. I suggested a huge Gamers Grotto trip but i don't think Any admin would approve it as a official event so yeah. Only thing we do as a group is Red vs blue which I never gone to.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

nope. people might enjoy that. i prefer flaming every weekend, claiming false wins, ddosing, never full outing, never warring, crashing, etc.

^ what are you on about?

Nothing gets past you.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

We had a d long war with Fi 2 weeks ago, we should do more:D

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

i think the last fun event any clan has publicized about was the ct vs z snowball fight or the eop vs fi golden hammer fight, these are used to improve spamming and organization and a clan. but i agree, clans r 2 srs atm. there's like 5 topics made this week discussing it L

ripwy.jpg

all about winning nowadays

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Ok, is anyone interested in making an event for several clans together such as an iron war, snowball fight, msb/dlong/gmaul war, chin wars, single spell p2p wars, water gun fights (water spells), massive main war crashing, 5v5 f2p/p2p pure-warfare wide no clan specific tournaments?

Let me know and we could maybe get a group together and plan some events(:

Mrywu.png