Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ambition

Danny

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't already chosen to join IR, which I'd recommend so you'd be able to stay with Mitch and the gang (until they leave to re-open deFiance!!!!), then we'd love to finally have ya in Negative mate. You'd be a great addition to our growing P2p unit and you guys would be pretty fun to chill with on TS ;)

Hope you decide to give it a shot. I'll try to contact you via IRC later.

pandanegative1.png

Irclan

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Dafuck?

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

2 many retards browse these forums

1. Dax, who the **** are you minus a spakker? LOL

2. No I'm not reopening Defiance, going back to where I belong in IR.

Let's get some logic here, We had to close Ambition cause none of the leaders were active, If I closed a clan because I was inactive would I go and make another one? No. This game is **** anyways, nothing but a waste of time, specially the clans today. All ****

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

2 many retards browse these forums

1. Dax, who the **** are you minus a spakker? LOL

2. No I'm not reopening Defiance, going back to where I belong in IR.

Let's get some logic here, We had to close Ambition cause none of the leaders were active, If I closed a clan because I was inactive would I go and make another one? No. This game is **** anyways, nothing but a waste of time, specially the clans today. All ****

Lets all make clans on Black ops? i call WAR. :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

How convenient Joel? I'm playing that game now! I prefer Cod4, cause black ops is nothing but a bunch of cry baby 10 year old kids who sit in a corner and shoot you. The guns, graphics, everything about the game is ****. Cod4 and you got yourself a deal

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

How convenient Joel? I'm playing that game now! I prefer Cod4, cause black ops is nothing but a bunch of cry baby 10 year old kids who sit in a corner and shoot you. The guns, graphics, everything about the game is ****. Cod4 and you got yourself a deal

Tbh lets do it, or modern warfare 2, both are great tbh, i actually hate black ops online, the kill streaks are bull **** rofls. also the no quick scoping just pisses me off. You can do it but its so damn **** lol.

Cod 4 time bitchs, **** scape!

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Join Outrage if you wanna chill some, we have 5 active ranks that do all the work, just lean back and enjoy events ;).

Be part of a growing Clan, that's rising, instead of one of those Clans who have been around for years, help a new Clan grow :3.

You could probably help us out quiet a bit too, also our Clan is probably very different from other Clans, after all it's your decision ;).

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg