Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kings Of F2P Med | Control's F2P Saturday

P0ke N Die

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

We set out today with really low expectations after only 60% of the replies to our Saturday topic were "Yes" and the rest were Maybe/No because of the Champions League final. We were 30 minutes into our mass with around 28 people and then out of nowhere, everybody logged in just a few minutes before we set out. We ended up peaking at 61 People and had a **** load of action. Probably one of the most entertaining trips we've had in a while lasting almost three hours and never stopping for a break.

110528173449.png

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs Outrage + Chaotic

CP and EF were fighting it out on the sperm hill and so we hopped and waited at east drags to anti-crash. Outrage were the first clan to rush in and we went up and cleared Outrage pretty quickly, then went back to single. Moments later, Chaotic tried to crash so we stepped out and cleared them too, allowing EF and CP to fight one on one.

CT Starting - 57

O Starting - 30?

CH Starting - 20?

CT Ending - 57

O Ending - 0

CH Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs Fatality

Our second fight of the day was against Fatality. For some reason, they were heading towards EOP+MM and right as EOP and MM started fighting, FI joined in. We rushed in from behind FI and started fighting them. We were definately dominating the fight and had FI pretty much cleared when we heard a call from FI teamspeak saying that MM were going to help them and so we quickly logged as MM rushed us.

CT Starting - 59

FI Starting - 61

CT Ending - 50+

FI Ending - 20?

h1cJY.png

Control vs Outrage

As we were hopping at the green hill to go hit MM at 18 ports, Outrage were standing next to us as we logged in. We quickly cleared them and then got back in our fall in ready for some more loot.

CT Starting - 55

O Starting - 23

CT Ending - 55

O Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs Mayhem Makers vs Eruption Of Pures

MM ruined our fight against FI and so we decided as they took our action, we would take action back from them too. They were fighting at 18 ports, looked about even, and we rushed in and hit MM who were south. We attacked them until they called a regroup up on the BH stairs and then we went into the CA and logged out. I'm not sure who won the fight between EOP and MM in the end. FI also apparently rushed us when we called a log out and killed 3-4 people so grats FI.

CT Starting - 50

MM Starting - 75

EOP Starting - 75

CT Ending - 45?

MM Ending - ??

EOP Ending - ??

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

We scouted CP at the bh stairs, not quite sure what they were doing, but we rushed them and cleared them almost instantly. They didn't put up much of a fight and just ran north to the ruins in an attempt to log out. We didn't lose anybody really.

CT Starting - 45

CP Starting - 35

CT Ending - 42

CP Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

We waited around 30 minutes for CP to come fight us again and with the trip almost 3 hours old, we were down to a 35 pull. CP had the same options but refused to fight us because Drunk wasn't there and so they went to ruins to have a BS fest. We hit their BS fest right as it started and although they tried to fight back, resistance was futile.

CT Starting - 35

CP Starting - 35

CT Ending - 30+

CP Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Images

110528132742.png

20110528173458.png

hits.png

76266906.png

110528162731.png

110528162815.png

110528164813.png

110528164820.png

110528164824.png

110528164841.png

110528170954.png

110528171027.png

110528173449.png

110528173713.png

110528232556.png

110528231112.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on the propaganda topic. Id be mad too if i got roflstomped.

On topic, at the BH steps fight, we fought you for about 10 second before i realized you had 15-20+ on us. Then about 25/30 of us ran to N.E steps.

And then you crashed about 3 people at the backstab fest...

Also do you really expect anybody to believe you droppped from 61 to 40 in our first encounter after about 30-40 minutes. hmmmmmmmmmmm

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Dont come near us in the middle of war next time if you dont want to get smashed.

We were after FI, we weren't teamed with EOP or anything. Idk why you guys were teaming with FI anyway. We'll stay clear from you guys all next week, we have no plans to like team with EOP and fight you or anything. Only reason we hit was because FI were there.

ripwy.jpg

Grats on the propaganda topic. Id be mad too if i got roflstomped.

On topic, at the BH steps fight, we fought you for about 10 second before i realized you had 15-20+ on us. Then about 25/30 of us ran to N.E steps.

And then you crashed about 3 people at the backstab fest...

(18:42:16) <[Ct]Taka> P0ke said he doesn't want to prep you guys till CP kicks you.

gotta love your fake irc edit's :thumbsup:

qOY7v.png

Facepalmed on the topic.. Keep saying u end with similiar ops rofl.. i guess u all hit once with ur addy arrow and log-out

You killed nobody from Control lol, first pile was me and I tanked it. Operation bignose failed. Operation forehead was a success.

ripwy.jpg

Dont come near us in the middle of war next time if you dont want to get smashed.

We were after FI, we weren't teamed with EOP or anything. Idk why you guys were teaming with FI anyway. We'll stay clear from you guys all next week, we have no plans to like team with EOP and fight you or anything. Only reason we hit was because FI were there.

So let me get this straight you guys we're there at MM+FI vs EOP, in RED CAPES and the plan was to just pick off the green capes(Fi) and be done with it? Get real you we're obviously teaming with eop. Either that, or your leaders are not too bright.

So let me get this straight you guys we're there at MM+FI vs EOP, in RED CAPES and the plan was to just pick off the green capes(Fi) and be done with it? Get real you we're obviously teaming with eop. Either that, or your leaders are not too bright.

Please read the CC

hits.png

ripwy.jpg