Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

wdf is mpc/lpc - Demand a Raw List

PCL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again?

Really?

The level boundaries are worthless, were all sitting around waiting for DOU. Someone get off there ass and get a PCR list going instead of complaining about it.

tmapw.png

steve_coogan_live.jpg

Also - No one ever cared about PCR list standings (aside from the bottom ~5-10 clans on them). Though I did like how they prompted more clans to have fullouts. Seems like we had ~1-2 largescale wars a month. That said... We have PK'ing back which is what made us all give up on PCR in like (October 2007/8?) when BH was released. Furthermore, even if we were to make a list who would maintain it? Finally, I refuse to participate unless Sefket maintains it!!!

pandanegative1.png

It's because there are pretty much three different brackets... They are not based on levels, but rather numbers. It's kind of respectful to have such brackets in place, like you wouldn't see 100 MM going after 15 CH for a win. Here's basically what the F2P H/M/L Level brackets look like...

HIGH - The clans that pull 100 (MM, FOE, EOP)

MED - The clans that pull 40-60 (FI, TLP, CT, CP)

LOW - The clans that pull 10-30 (EF, CH, M, N etc.)

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Mainly the reason is that all the other clans are just so good that people make "LPC" to get publicity, Like they want to be #1 in something so clans like Havoc , CPR , Cp , Ctrl and what ever , call themselves "med" , but they have over 20 90s and average cmbt is prob 85+ , 85+ is NOT med. I don't even know why we even use Lpc Mpc and Hpc , its so pointless , there needs to be a PCR list. Cause **** is getting out of hand.

We, Control, have around a 77 combat average. If you ask me - LPC would be anything under 70, 70-80 is med, 80+ is high. Just my opinion though.

2s1ry3n.jpg

steve_coogan_live.jpg

Also - No one ever cared about PCR list standings (aside from the bottom ~5-10 clans on them). Though I did like how they prompted more clans to have fullouts. Seems like we had ~1-2 largescale wars a month. That said... We have PK'ing back which is what made us all give up on PCR in like (October 2007/8?) when BH was released. Furthermore, even if we were to make a list who would maintain it? Finally, I refuse to participate unless Sefket maintains it!!!

fku!!

its better than nothing

tmapw.png

i can vouch - agreed

how can you vouch when outrage calls themselves #1 p2p med and you're like lvl 100.

lol he's like 90 somethin' back the fxckk off. And again we say we are comin' to the point where we think we're #1. In my eyes. It's us and havoc contending for it.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

It's because there are pretty much three different brackets... They are not based on levels, but rather numbers. It's kind of respectful to have such brackets in place, like you wouldn't see 100 MM going after 15 CH for a win. Here's basically what the F2P H/M/L Level brackets look like...

HIGH - The clans that pull 100 (MM, FOE, EOP)

MED - The clans that pull 40-60 (FI, TLP, CT, CP)

LOW - The clans that pull 10-30 (EF, CH, M, N etc.)

TLP fighting CT anything matched would be a slaughter... so you brackets are stupid.

no such thing as mpc/lpc

imo, it's just gonna be another way to cause shitstorms if it's brought back.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

e.g

#1 - Mayhem makers

#2 - Final Ownage Elite

#3 - The Last pures

#4 - Fatality

#5 - Eruption of Pures

#6 - Controll

#7 - Havoc

#8 - CPR

You must be mentally retarded to make a list like this.

#1 - Mayhem makers / Eruption of pures

#2 - Un-decided

#3 - Foe

#4 - Control

#5 - TLP

~ Rest i dont consider top 5 material

MPC/LPC it's basically like that to break down levels, 50/60s = LPC 70s/80s & few 90s = Med

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Kinda agree.

I believe there are no such thing of these brackets like high, med, and low. I only see these brackets as an excuses to not step up and try fighting someone because they have a bigger pull or higher averages.

Foe has fought our fair share of mains and runepure clans. *So long as it is within reason*

Whether or not we won reminds irrelevant because we had fun doing it and helped us grow as a clan.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Having mpc and lpc is just to make the community more organized so that you don't have fights between clans with extremely dif. levels and pulls.

On the other hand everyone claims to win wildy fights when it's hard to tells sometimes, clan wars gives a count for every one to witness. Also the PCR list is 100% legit since there's no way to cheat unless you bring invites. I think it'd be great to have a PCR list, would encourage more full outs an would allow other clans to see how they match up against bigger and better clans without risking the end of their Saturday trip from stuck up and un-dedicated members who don't like to die.

Mrywu.png

Lol at all you faggots caring about who's #1 on a god damn pixelated game in a **** community like we are now days.

Who the **** cares, Exiled Force is #1 overall

steve_coogan_live.jpg

I'm not sure this is right, if I remember correctly the Eop vs. Fi full-out had a lot of hype around it, specifically the winner would be named the #1 PCR clan.

We have PK'ing back which is what made us all give up on PCR in like (October 2007/8?) when BH was released.

Er? Wouldn't that mean we would've given up on the PCR list when pking came back in Feb?

Also the PCR list came out some months before the BH days, and it was abandoned because not every clan liked the set rules and the loopholes.

Finally, there's only one 'LPC' (which is the gayest acronym ever, just call it a low-leveled clan). It's in my signature. Pm me for details. You can reach us on SwiftIRC (#resurgence), Youtube, and World 57 hills.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Your topic was fairly legit until you put Fatality in a top 8 clans list.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

PCR list is gone, deal with it

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"