Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation's P2P Sunday

Davld

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Goodjob Tribulation

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Lmao, grayson's shows havoc crashing, losing, going on mains, and having control camp our return spot; in that order.

The ignorance of TR is showing in full colors here. Yes we got on mains only to retaliate against your mains, the fact that you think we would ask Ct to camp YOUR return spot is a joke in its own. We have no relationship with Ct, they were going after Outrage and in doing so they camped GDZ tele's, please stop acting like you know what you're talking about, see you next weekend, btw are you guys switching to repulsive capes or staying TR?

Lmao, grayson's shows havoc crashing, losing, going on mains, and having control camp our return spot; in that order.

The ignorance of TR is showing in full colors here. Yes we got on mains only to retaliate against your mains, the fact that you think we would ask Ct to camp YOUR return spot is a joke in its own. We have no relationship with Ct, they were going after Outrage and in doing so they camped GDZ tele's, please stop acting like you know what you're talking about, see you next weekend, btw are you guys switching to repulsive capes or staying TR?

What main did we bring?:S

Everytime its in "retaliation, retaliation retaliation" you need to realize that Loki doesn't care at all about bringing mains which is a reflection of your clan.

Also I pmed p0ke and he was camping our returns because we hit them thinking they were CPR

(CPR and CT were in a clump and you were on your way because CPR called you).

As well as the fact that TP closed and join you.

You should really get Loki to brief you before you post on here, looking like a moron, friend.

Are you in any position at all to call anyone ignorant? Or is the joke on you?

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

What main did we bring?:S

Everytime its in "retaliation, retaliation retaliation" you need to realize that Loki doesn't care at all about bringing mains which is a reflection of your clan.

Also I pmed p0ke and he was camping our returns because we hit them thinking they were CPR

(CPR and CT were in a clump and you were on your way because CPR called you).

As well as the fact that TP closed and join you.

You should really get Loki to brief you before you post on here, looking like a moron, friend.

Are you in any position at all to call anyone ignorant? Or is the joke on you?

We knew you had a 132 with you, I was watching him on TV. And CPR did not call us, we had a planned run in with Outrage. And there is a difference between repulsive (a 2 month clan?) closing into you and 6 TP members (a 2 year clan) joining Havoc. If you would like any more fun facts of the day please join #havoc . If you want to learn some more havoc techniques please watch this vid. Creeping cat david, creeping cat... BTW how long is your cc open at the beginning of a trip? 15 or 30 minutes?

You guys are all wrong. The fight was originally meant to be Outrage vs CT. We didn't know they had a run in, we were just trying to hit O in multi as soon as we can, knowing that every other clan was after them. By the time P0ke could PM me in IRC saying "don't crash we have a planned run in" we were already spread and fighting Outrage. This was the initiation of the fight there, CT then decided to help out Outrage to clear up the crashers (Havoc) CPR then came up from south and started hitting O from the south. Don't know what exactly happened next but I last saw O and H fighting at piper hill with CPR behind O and CT north of gap. H went on to regroup, and I'm assuming O got cleared and decided not to return at this point, CPR and TR went at it at gap then Havoc rushed in behind CPR and TR called off returning (thanks to this topic, I now know it was because CT anti-returning them) then CPR decided to dip out and Havoc went on to fight CT. We did get our members to go on their mains when we were fighting TR due to seeing mains on their side. We never intended to use mains against CT, and that was something I was disappointed about, I could really care less about TR dealing with it until they decide to stop starting their trips with mains ready to snipe.

I apologize to CT for having to deal with it however, I really respect you guys for your decisions in the wild.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You guys are all wrong. The fight was originally meant to be Outrage vs CT. We didn't know they had a run in, we were just trying to hit O in multi as soon as we can, knowing that every other clan was after them. By the time P0ke could PM me in IRC saying "don't crash we have a planned run in" we were already spread and fighting Outrage. This was the initiation of the fight there, CT then decided to help out Outrage to clear up the crashers (Havoc) CPR then came up from south and started hitting O from the south. Don't know what exactly happened next but I last saw O and H fighting at piper hill with CPR behind O and CT north of gap. H went on to regroup, and I'm assuming O got cleared and decided not to return at this point, CPR and TR went at it at gap then Havoc rushed in behind CPR and TR called off returning (thanks to this topic, I now know it was because CT anti-returning them) then CPR decided to dip out and Havoc went on to fight CT. We did get our members to go on their mains when we were fighting TR due to seeing mains on their side. We never intended to use mains against CT, and that was something I was disappointed about, I could really care less about TR dealing with it until they decide to stop starting their trips with mains ready to snipe.

I apologize to CT for having to deal with it however, I really respect you guys for your decisions in the wild.

That's all swell and nice loki.

Point out one main from the side of TR. The second Spr1ng_jr ever dies spr1ng rolls, whatever monk_juniors changed his name to, and james' main comes in at the ready, its sickening and why we really are done giving you any fights, could care less about the CT camp. You have them logged on mains at newgate, because it is faster than returning/regearing on their pures.

We logged because you were losing and hopped on mains.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

That's all swell and nice loki.

Point out one main from the side of TR. The second Spr1ng_jr ever dies spr1ng rolls, whatever monk_juniors changed his name to, and james' main comes in at the ready, its sickening and why we really are done giving you any fights, could care less about the CT camp. You have them logged on mains at newgate, because it is faster than returning/regearing on their pures.

We logged because you were losing and hopped on mains.

Ask us for a clean run in, and make sure you don't have any mains/zerks and I guarantee you won't see anyone get on their mains, even if we are losing.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Fight Two:

TR: 32

Ma: 40????

the only time we saw u was when u hit us in single and we lost maybe 2 people.Your complaining about havoc having mains when 80% of your clan are mains,get over it

Glad you guys had fun

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011