Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We are REALLY under the covers

If you actually read the topic, its funnier than just skimming through the wall of text

I read the whole thing 4 U

Untitled5t65345.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the point? So we can feel more self-important? I don't really give a **** about how random 13 year olds view me on an online game.

And for all your text walling and such that i actually bothered to read, you didn't offer any reasonable suggestions as to what we could do to increase our communities exposure so the rest of runescape.

The best way to get your clan known among pures is to pk regularly. If your clan dominates small teams in the major pking worlds every day, all the multi pkers, and in turn many of the edge pkers are going to know who you are, what your cape is, who your leaders are, etc etc.

The more people that know about individual clans, the more people introduced to our community as a whole. But as for trying to introduce people to our community externally, and not through recruiting them to a actual clan, i can't see it happening, because all the clans would have to work together to make such a thing work, and frankly i don't want to work with the majority of the clans because i dislike nearly all of them, bar a few.

qOY7v.png

Whats the point? So we can feel more self-important? I don't really give a **** about how random 13 year olds view me on an online game.

And for all your text walling and such that i actually bothered to read, you didn't offer any reasonable suggestions as to what we could do to increase our communities exposure so the rest of runescape.

The best way to get your clan known among pures is to pk regularly. If your clan dominates small teams in the major pking worlds every day, all the multi pkers, and in turn many of the edge pkers are going to know who you are, what your cape is, who your leaders are, etc etc.

The more people that know about individual clans, the more people introduced to our community as a whole. But as for trying to introduce people to our community externally, and not through recruiting them to a actual clan, i can't see it happening, because all the clans would have to work together to make such a thing work, and frankly i don't want to work with the majority of the clans because i dislike nearly all of them, bar a few.

the point is we can turn this community around, think of how people will change once we are more exposed. Clans will become more succesfull and bigger and there will be more and funner events, new people coming in and changing the way we do things, making it more fun. Possible jobs man, i would LOVE to clan for a living lol and that is possible because i see a great money making opportunity in this, once this **** takes off and we can show these companys and big corporations that this **** is popular they will see the sponsorships, they will get interested, but thats maybe 5-15 years down the road.

:\

the point is we can turn this community around, think of how people will change once we are more exposed. Clans will become more succesfull and bigger and there will be more and funner events, new people coming in and changing the way we do things, making it more fun. Possible jobs man, i would LOVE to clan for a living lol and that is possible because i see a great money making opportunity in this, once this **** takes off and we can show these companys and big corporations that this **** is popular they will see the sponsorships, they will get interested, but thats maybe 5-15 years down the road.

For what possible reason would the corporate environment sponsor a community which is self-destructive and full to the brim of players who break RuneScape rules, and some even International laws.

Besides, this game isn't one you could sponsor, pvp-wise. It's not a FPS or an RTS, and doesn't have the complexity of WoW PvP.

There is honestly no chance of ever being sponsored for what we do. Just enjoy being a pure in-the-know, have heaps of fun in your clan, make meaningful friendships with people and have a fun time 'scaping. The masses miss out, but who cares?

I get the thread you're going at here, but you have to take into consideration that clanning on RS is not as publicized as it would. 70% of mains probably don't know about RSC, Main communities, etc. And the same goes for pures. What do main clans have over pure clans? Well for some reason, only main clans are allowed to post on the RS site, because if we do that, we're considered massers. still not sure who invented this "rule". Also, main clans have events that put themselves in the main publics eye, they are advertised by the Jagex Cup. Foe and MM got more publicity as well. The only way to increase the inflow of members is to do it individually by CLAN, and then linking your clan to pure warfare, etc. pure warfare is a community, not a memberbase, therefore a video showing "the whole pure community" isn't possible.

TL;DR-Focus on your clan, get more people in it, etc. Instead of focusing on the pure warfare community by itself.

ripwy.jpg

Maf1a keeps trolling this topic.

Anyway, 100% true and 0% we can do about it.

Mains don't give a rats ass about pures, and 90% of the pures out there either solo or mass.

We're pretty much 1% of this community, and 89% of the bots.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

We don't have to be public. Because if we are public more EPIC clans like Bv will be opened.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

MAN THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

We don't have to be public. Because if we are public more EPIC clans like Bv will be opened.

I can't help but notice you mistakingly made it sound like BV wasn't epic.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

cba with your wall of texts, idc how open minded you are they are just getting annoying

then dont read them or dont bother clicking my topic faking derpshit. HERP DERP EEERRRRGGGG!

Did someone just get told by Pwna? I think so. LOL

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

cba with your wall of texts, idc how open minded you are they are just getting annoying

then dont read them or dont bother clicking my topic faking derpshit. HERP DERP EEERRRRGGGG!

Did someone just get told by Pwna? I think so. LOL

I hand them out daily, just not publicly.

:\