Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Solo

u deserve please stfu idiot move on

And so, MM takes RS seriously ^_^

Fair thee well ogre(s)!! As you deliver, so you shall receive :whistling:

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTd0PfJADjs

youtube video for all to see.

what you people don't understand is that solo does not care that he got hacked. he lost 7m and a 3 month remake of an account. what is sad is about MM booting people for DDoSing and criticising EOP claiming we would not do anything about it. and now the leader of MM hacked the other leader of EOP. that is why it is called hyprococy. MM i would like to say good luck because if 13th's ip isnt aloud to be posted here it is leaked and probably camped. he probably changed it/has a dynaamic ip so it wouldn't matter anyway. but im guessing you might have a bit of ts lag in the weekends to come.

I stopped reading there lol.

it basicly explains what solo ment to say but was taken in a different sense by others.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

what you people don't understand is that solo does not care that he got hacked. he lost 7m and a 3 month remake of an account. what is sad is about MM booting people for DDoSing and criticising EOP claiming we would not do anything about it. and now the leader of MM hacked the other leader of EOP. that is why it is called hyprococy. MM i would like to say good luck because if 13th's ip isnt aloud to be posted here it is leaked and probably camped. he probably changed it/has a dynaamic ip so it wouldn't matter anyway. but im guessing you might have a bit of ts lag in the weekends to come.

part of the game, runescape clanning 2011. It's not like you can't just get another account.

yep happened to you. :confused: . OT: I have nothing to say.

it basicly explains what solo ment to say but was taken in a different sense by others.

well let's see.. he had his acc details with a few people in eop, then said this

[02:09:18] <Solo> but i keylog your members

[02:09:26] <Solo> for my rsgp

troll or no troll, I would of done the same thing.... but it's w.e, personally I like solo because he's a babe.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

no offense but EOP uses so many dirty tactics, maybe it's what you had coming to you. Some clans will do anything to win.. it's now a dirty game obv because to keep par you have to play the same game your opponent is, so it's no wonder things are the way they are.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

If one of these clans would enter the higher moral ground and actually not Ddos/hack then maybe the hacking cycle would end. :whistling:

Doubt it.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I enjoy a good healthy rivalry but this is just going to far over a game.

Some people just need to ask themselves is this game really that important?

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

well let's see.. he had his acc details with a few people in eop, then said this

[02:09:18] <Solo> but i keylog your members

[02:09:26] <Solo> for my rsgp

troll or no troll, I would of done the same thing.... but it's w.e, personally I like solo because he's a babe.

solo is a good guy but reguardless of the keylogging 13th had access to his account first. solo then probably got upset and said he keylogged members for cash. if this is true or not i dont know but either both parties are guilty at a point but this topic is about what i had said earlier.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

no offense but EOP is a dirty clan, maybe it's what you had coming to you.

Maybe if hacking Solo caused anything along the lines of EOP's closure your comment would be successful... Sadly you and your clan are merely Clan Warrers now with glorified uniforms and rune armour sets to make up for your lack of addy.

And btw, you'll notice that Solo nor any of EOP are overly upset about the account thing, it's the fact it was a LEADER from the "last" pure clan and that him and people like you find a sort of childish powertrip from such an occurrence... However, I believe in letting people play the way they wanna play, so I wish you well and the rest of your lads as your Clan Wars 2008 era is reborn :)

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Why did my pic get deleted?

Logan and Kj got banned from PW for hacking and such, surely the same would apply when Karl has confirmed himself that it is 13th's IP on the account.

And who cares if i post a pic of 13th's IP here, it's not like someone isn't going to already be camping it.

Nah he isn't getting banned

Toxine of Cp has admitted to phishing

Tyluh/3O5 of Ch has ban evaded but nothing happens he gets rewarded clan leader

Marty of Eop hacked Ir's site Multiple times and Fi's site

Hell even the ******* people who hacked Pure-Warfare don't even get banned lmfao

Hypocrisy at it's finest

e5029228.png

e5029228.png

Logan and Kj got banned from PW for hacking and such, surely the same would apply when Karl has confirmed himself that it is 13th's IP on the account.

And who cares if i post a pic of 13th's IP here, it's not like someone isn't going to already be camping it.

Hell even the ******* people who hacked Pure-Warfare don't even get banned lmfao

Hypocrisy at it's finest

e5029228.png

If MM is suspected of doing such a thing, its evil. When EOP does it, '0MFG L0L0L0L0L GG CP/FI!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY UR SLUMP IDIOTS H4H4H4'.

Hypocrisy at it's finest

e5029228.png

If MM is suspected of doing such a thing, its evil. When EOP does it, '0MFG L0L0L0L0L GG CP/FI!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY UR SLUMP IDIOTS H4H4H4'.

u both should be banned if these ******** admins stayed consistent on their rules :down:

e5029228.png

dont really care that you got hacked pretty sure it was built up from the fact that most of eop rat's/ddos and other ****. Not that I like MM or anything but will say that it was well deserved.