Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RAW LIST (Poll Vote)

Druzzy

110 members have voted

1. 1. RAW LIST

• YES
    • NO
    • YES with 20 DEF CAP
    • YES with 1 DEF CAP

So far I like the 1 or 20 DEF option and disagreements settle on 10 defence.

Seems like the majority of people want 1 DEF and being 20 DEF myself I would settle for 1 DEF Caps no problem. Whatever it takes to get this damn PCR LIST back.

Untitled5t65345.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wander if `pure actually knows anything about clanning or is he just a broken record who likes to analyze/judge everything in the pure world to make himself feel better about himself.

truth has been spoken.

If RedemptionReturnz says it, then it's truth.

???

I must be missing something.

Also, (he thinks I don't know anything about pure clanning).

:Slim:

Arp-1.png

1 Defence or 10 Defence is good with me,

Hope the Pure Community puts this through. :)

But instead of PCR, i believe we should use DOU.

And Karl should get minions to help him get it up asap

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Last time I check in 06-07, 20 def was also considered "pure" So why wouldn't we allow it now. This shouldn't be about just the "PCR-list" but about the whole "pure clanning experiance" which in my book consists 20 Defence.

20 defense doesn't disqualify you from participating, you just can't wear 20 defense armor. You aren't being disadvantaged, you just don't have an advantage.

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

Shut up with this one defence ****. Sure its the best form of a pure. But people got 20 defence for a reason. The rules should be negociated by clan leaders or there not going to accept easy as that. There should be Stable rules that can't be negociated but defence should be one that is negociated. Its the leaders decisions.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Shut up with this one defence ****. Sure its the best form of a pure. But people got 20 defence for a reason. The rules should be negociated by clan leaders or there not going to accept easy as that. There should be Stable rules that can't be negociated but defence should be one that is negociated. Its the leaders decisions.

advocate getting defense on purpose.

flame rune pure/tank clans who get defense on purpose.

winning.

Sure, I'd be down for 1 defence all categories but I'm afraid not enough clans will sign up and will fail miserably.

To the idiots saying EoP won't do 1 defence, I just proved you wrong. We've beaten both MM/FOE 1 defence before and we can do it again despite our memberlist being lower than theirs.

The lilguy clans need to step up and challenge the top 3 as EOP/MM/FOE have been here forever.

PS: If your clan slumps losing in a fullout, you are bad, very bad. Man up.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Defense shouldn't be capped.

1. if you want FULLOUT[/b/] , to see who's the better clan you should let them wear whatever they want. setting rules in a full out is stupid because you are limiting the clans to the best of thier abilities.

It wouldnt be fair for a clan like EoP who have a decent amount of members with turm, they got it for there clan so you would be limiting that clan alot. restricting them from using **** like that isnt fair at all and it wouldn't be a full out because you limit them to there clans best abilities.

Some clans it wouldn't affect them because they believe in a -20def req. which is limiting their own clan from more offensive bonus then other clans.

a good example of a clan that would be limited would be TR, a clan who have alot of there member base with turm and 30def. Why would that clan accept a full-out with 1defense when it isnt there faults that other clans don't have that,

most kids i see complaining about the def caps are from MM because they don't have turm and they dont accept it. it isnt the other clans fault, that they have to be in a disadvantage just because that clan wants to stay -20def.

A FULL OUT IS NOT ABOUT LIMITING A CLAN FROM THERE BEST PERFORMANCE,

EVERYTHING ON

NO DEF REQ.

1 defence, every clan will be on the same level gear wise. With 1 defence it's down to stats, numbers and organisation which shows a clans true strenght (not relying on armour but on organisation mainly). It's the fairest thing to do. If not 1 def make it 10 def.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I don't understand this limiting talk and disadvantage talk. It's not as if getting 10 20 or 30 defense stops you from having maxed combat stats. There is no combat cap, there is no tradeoff here. In case you haven't noticed, defense also works without having adamant actually equipped, you still get a marginal advantage from your "Non-pure" stats.

Why limit a clan? sounds stupid.

-Lets mage

What are pures except accounts with limited stats (defense)

Clan 1 and Clan 2 have same # of members with same exact stats, both are allowed to wear any armor

Clan 1 allows Addy and Clan 2 allows only Mith, they full out, who wins? Could realistically be either based on organization and luck, but who has a harder time of winning due to a variable that has no business being there in a pure fight?

tis all there is to say on the subject

Lootersmall.png

Proud Ex-AAO
Proud Current Negative Council

~Brakkio_mage / Thunderbound

DUO

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"