Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Summoning

Su lc l De

110612181729.png

Finally used all of my charms from Slayer.

Going to be barraging some Rock Lobs soon. I want at least a Yak.

Question for you guys.

Should I get a Tome of Frost? It doesn't really save that much money, but it is only around 4 dungeons to get. Also it gives less mage attack bonus then a Mages' Book, but opens up an inventory space for an extra prayer pot.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

If you're going for that high summoning level by barraging, then I suggest you do ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Tome of Frost is not good for Rock Lobs. I'd recommend Mage Book for the maging part and using Fally Shield 3 (god book if you're not a main) for the luring part.

But nice job of the Summoning.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

Tome of Frost is not good for Rock Lobs. I'd recommend Mage Book for the maging part and using Fally Shield 3 (god book if you're not a main) for the luring part.

But nice job of the Summoning.

Alright, I'm close to fally 3 anyway just need 1 quest and 4 rcing lvls I beleive.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

No reason to hate on tome of frost if you dont have it (ppl replying), its more mage bonus than zammy book. And you don't need prayer while your maging lol. Its the better alternative by a small amount, but its up to you if you like dung enough to get it

Gl getting yak, super expensive but worth it.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

No reason to hate on tome of frost if you dont have it (ppl replying), its more mage bonus than zammy book. And you don't need prayer while your maging lol. Its the better alternative by a small amount, but its up to you if you like dung enough to get it

Gl getting yak, super expensive but worth it.

Only around 130m loss roughly.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI