Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1 ITEM ISNT ENOUGH LOOT!

-Toxine-

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually our line broke due to their opt advantage in which we called a movement to the east. With about half of us there we waited for CT but nobody came.

We chased you the whole way through thee were 10people let at the end and you got cleared! Post actual proof such as a video where it will show you getting pushed backwards.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Just lol

get that video up

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Eventually our line broke due to their opt advantage in which we called a movement to the east. With about half of us there we waited for CT but nobody came.

We chased you the whole way through thee were 10people let at the end and you got cleared! Post actual proof such as a video where it will show you getting pushed backwards.

this isnt the truth in my point of vieuw cause after the fight we went back to edge bank whit like 20 ppl and i saw couple control (ranks and members) not bothering to return and shooting sum flame bait up in the air?\

2cgjyaf.jpg

b5sb45.png

14punch.png

Omni u self made post topic about zero tolerante and what i see here??!!

This topic is asking for getting flamed,cant u see its full of flame-bait??!!

I thought u are a man with a word but seems tht i was wrong,i am very furious and ready to flame if this topic will not be change more friendly.

And this topic is not talking truth at all please ask from others too what happened not just put soem rondom **** into here to show how great u guys are and how hard o owned.This is the reason why ppl get mad and start flaming here,is tht what u want?

undercontrol.png

What a strange game.The only winning move is not to play.

this isnt the truth in my point of vieuw cause after the fight we went back to edge bank whit like 20 ppl and i saw couple control (ranks and members) not bothering to return and shooting sum flame bait up in the air?\

They Home Teleported/Glory teled in single after clearing you at gap just because there were tolazy to walk back i quess, and your clan is spamming in edge gf ct while all of them were skulled and you were unskulled..? explain

@bravey i out-looted you gf umad? 2.8m looted ofmg

qOY7v.png

What you think was a push on your part or what your leaders told you was actually a shift or relocation some experienced clans do such as we probably did. Same thing happened in F2P as well, so st.op claiming any bs you might have.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

What you think was a push on your part or what your leaders told you was actually a shift or relocation some experienced clans do such as we probably did. Same thing happened in F2P as well, so st.op claiming any bs you might have.

Can you please give us video evidence? Your topic shows a load of pics but there in no order at all :S

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.