Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday Trip

Failed Again

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only warning you will recieve. Flame/Bait/Troll and you will be warned/suspended. This goes for anyone.

Thanks.

OT:

Good Job

Aren't warns warnings? :o

Great job, Foe. Sucks Mm crashed vs Hf, but not really surprising.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Honestly the main problem is getting a bit out of hand... FOE pulls more mains, so MM pulls more mains, so FOE pulls more mains etc etc etc.

I don't think we had any mains today, we woudlnt have any need to as we were big dog of sunday.

Honestly the main problem is getting a bit out of hand... FOE pulls more mains, so MM pulls more mains, so FOE pulls more mains etc etc etc.

I don't think we had any mains today, we woudlnt have any need to as we were big dog of sunday.

I think I have a video, sec I'll have a look... We were rushed by 20 mains at lava gap when you were stood in single strip, lots of those mains that hit us were known FOE mains, so we called HF to fight them.

yes can all mains please **** off, please **** off

up to leaders to boot ppl on mains from clans, thats how u reduce it, but well most of them have high ranks, so yeeeeeeeee

ty 4 fights hf mm fi tlp

9ftifd.png

I think I have a video, sec I'll have a look... We were rushed by 20 mains at lava gap when you were stood in single strip, lots of those mains that hit us were known FOE mains, so we called HF to fight them.

Ok if that is the case, that sucks, I'm sorry. Mains are ruining pure warring.

Nice pull, not enough pictures to keep me interested.

I take more pictures during 1 fight then your 100 man clan during their trip

:O

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

20 mains? I thought the max foe had were 2 tbh.. ultra and cya bnak. You're not confusing foe mains with when some main clan hit u when u were spread south of ng and we were in maze are you?

20 mains? I thought the max foe had were 2 tbh.. ultra and cya bnak. You're not confusing foe mains with when some main clan hit u when u were spread south of ng and we were in maze are you?

That main clan that hit us when we were ng had at least 4 guys who I knew were FOE mains and considering the others spent all trip iteming us, it doesn't take a genius to figure the rest were FOE mains as well, or at least working with FOE. This is just going to get out of hand, FOE pull more mains, so MM pulls more mains, so FOE pulls more mains etc... IMO both clans should make a pact to kick any kid on mains from now on, nip it in the bud before this cancer develops a tumour.

That main clan that hit us when we were ng had at least 4 guys who I knew were FOE mains and considering the others spent all trip iteming us, it doesn't take a genius to figure the rest were FOE mains as well, or at least working with FOE. This is just going to get out of hand, FOE pull more mains, so MM pulls more mains, so FOE pulls more mains etc... IMO both clans should make a pact to kick any kid on mains from now on, nip it in the bud before this cancer develops a tumour.

swy5q8.png

Perhaps you could start by not going on your main, lol.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

The topic is slightly inaccurate. Hf was giving us a good fight and there was plenty of them left so thanks to them.

MM was on route to crash, we bailed before they got the chance which frustrated them more.

As for mains, it was made no secret by me. Mm's involvment with leaders and hacking of a pure account which got him def mad me 'mad'. What mm fails to do it beleve me when i say week in week out i do my best to stop mains hitting mm when all you do is claim foe brings mains. Sunday i said if any mains wants to rag mm i wouldnt have a problem as they deserved a good pasting this weekend for the hacking business and then mocking solo for it on top.

Even so, there was still plenty of people i made go on their pures and yet there was still 20-25 mains ready and eager to **** with mm every time u was in single or well at any given chance.

Next weekend it will be back to normal and unfortunately there is always 2-3 mains who i just cannot stop and no matter what i do they willalways be there without fail. However, i can stop and prevent the other 20 and make sure they are not there or on pures depending on who they are.

My point has been made, 13th was made the scream, cry and suffer and for me this will be an end of it. You will see 100 pures next weekend doing the job, but i guaruntee mm will go out butthurt still and we will see the failed unit of 15.

P.S. You also made yourself look like fools when you fall in together and are all in the same CC but hey, i keep it as seperate and away from my clan as possible because i respect a group of the members dont like it... can you say the same.

Good job foe, next weekend same old lets go.

#TEAM-WALLI

swy5q8.png

Tis my main, but not me controlling it.

This video is a bit futile now as Walli just admitted they were all FOE but here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwiwxWWAGiA

swy5q8.png

Tis my main, but not me controlling it.

This video is a bit futile now as Walli just admitted they were all FOE but here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwiwxWWAGiA

My main is there too, but its not me controlling it either!

Does you believe me?