Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans probable to reopen, or who you want to reopen this summer

mi7ch

I don't want any of the good clans I've been in to re-open because it would ruin the legacy. I don't want any of the **** clans I was in to reopen because they were **** the first time. It'd be nice if some oldschool scapers came back though.

This. Even though I probably won't remember any of them.

Apart from my old 5 man team which were all epic.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defiance :wub:

You know, that clan f'n owns m8.

Good to see my topic has done well, one step closer to getting senior member omg

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I strongly disagree with "Clans that reopen won't be as good as they were before"

Not the case imo, Say- If Epidemic Re-opened, I'm strongly confident they'd have so much hype that they'd stick it out with a 70+ pull to both servers, literally lol.

Maybe ****** newfag clans that were born in 2010 would, but not E or etc.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I strongly disagree with "Clans that reopen won't be as good as they were before"

Not the case imo, Say- If Epidemic Re-opened, I'm strongly confident they'd have so much hype that they'd stick it out with a 70+ pull to both servers, literally lol.

Pull doesn't mean quality.

Not trying to start anything, but if you see flames and kids behind their desks acting like 12 year olds it's most likely someone from the top 3 clans.

The more your clan is hyped #1, the more idiots you'll attract.

And then your clan becomes a joke.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

epidemic didn't pull 70+ to p2p when they were good, they pulled like 50 and got killed by TLP and DP

lol

qOY7v.png

epidemic didn't pull 70+ to p2p when they were good, they pulled like 50 and got killed by TLP and DP

lol

I said, if they reopened they would. Read what wildy said, they'd attract idiots, and they'd pull a bunch of lethal Nigerians to their Sunday trip. Ev2 was 75% F2p based lol ;p

Pull doesn't mean quality.

Not trying to start anything, but if you see flames and kids behind their desks acting like 12 year olds it's most likely someone from the top 3 clans.

The more your clan is hyped #1, the more idiots you'll attract.

And then your clan becomes a joke.

Agreed, when epidemic reopened awhile ago ( 2-3 years if im correct) we started building fast because we had many existing ranks and members of the clan who were almost the "foundation" of epidemic.. If E were to re-open now ( theres a -.01% chance of that happening) it would be all hype, and my guess is that 97% of people who joined were retards/massers/ ect ect.

On topic now, I dont really want any big clans to re-open, im liking these smaller clans we have now that are opening up, its pretty interesting to read about their trips and follow up on.

--Mara

ou371f.png

We will walk over them with numbers,
then kill them with organization.

~Epidemic~

I absolutely hate critics like "Eruption" up there.

Like, ofc you would know exactly what they would be pulling and all the details before it even happened.

Cuz you were there back then okay I see.

Anyways, I would like to see DP and Epidemic both re-open because they seemed both like really well off clans that left great legacies. However, they probably won't just due to modern RS playing and all the old people that made up the clan are long gone now, sunken their roots in other clans already.

I mean, it's been like years lol.

Anyways, good topic mitch and I like the debate

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

Agreed, when epidemic reopened awhile ago ( 2-3 years if im correct) we started building fast because we had many existing ranks and members of the clan who were almost the "foundation" of epidemic.. If E were to re-open now ( theres a -.01% chance of that happening) it would be all hype, and my guess is that 97% of people who joined were retards/massers/ ect ect.

On topic now, I dont really want any big clans to re-open, im liking these smaller clans we have now that are opening up, its pretty interesting to read about their trips and follow up on.

--Mara

Ahh, I disagree about the new clans, Try to lead against them, you'll find nothing but a bunch of stupid ass little 13 year old kids, or a bunch of morons that don't want to fight you because you have too many "Mains"

So what everyone is basically saying is that no clans should re-open and no new clans should come in.

On a side note. Clans are only as good as the amount of effort put in by the leaders or people who run the clan. The clans that have been consistently open and successful to some extent are probably on the computer the most doing whatever they can to make their clan better. And obviously the clans that have been open the longest and have had the most success have a lot of dedicated members over the years that can help out the leaders a lot.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg