Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Mature Clan community

Mitch

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half of our leaderboard is over 30, needless to say their maturity reflects on the rest of us

So thats your secret. Can't remember if I already replied to this, but TLP is by far the most mature community. Almost never see you guys in flames.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

leaderboard wise I'd say TLP has the most mature ranks

you'll always get 14-16 year olds who are hormonal and make your clan look bad, but they're kept in check in TLP for the most part

also from what I remember, FOE was pretty okay, with the exception of walli and toxic when he was FOE

First off there is no such thing, the only clans that are being chosen are ones that do not post a lot of topics in the clan warfare section (you could say TLP was an exception but when I was in there maturity was the last thing that was valued). Pure warfare accelerates immaturity from clans therefore those that do not post here will be seen as the most 'mature' ones.

First off there is no such thing, the only clans that are being chosen are ones that do not post a lot of topics in the clan warfare section (you could say TLP was an exception but when I was in there maturity was the last thing that was valued). Pure warfare accelerates immaturity from clans therefore those that do not post here will be seen as the most 'mature' ones.

Maybe they don't post a lot cuz they know its an immature kids' paradise so they purposefully avoid it? Idk that's what TH does anyway lol.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Maybe they don't post a lot cuz they know its an immature kids' paradise so they purposefully avoid it? Idk that's what TH does anyway lol.

Good for them, I am just saying that they're viewed as mature because they don't post here, maybe if TH posted here more it would be a different story.. Never know :o

From the clans I've been in, both MM and Foe have immature leadership, but they both have one or two main leaders that do not troll or flame (as much) which anchors it down into place. I'd have to say Foe has a better community in general though, as MM's is a lot more cliquey.

I'd say TLP, they actually own up to their ****. You send a photo of a TLP member tabbing there gone. OP doesnt troll or make up ********.

CP was doing what EOP does... Go to other clans preps & Flame (I saw CP at that TLP vs EOP matched Full Out Flaming)

Like I said before no clan is respectful when they don't have to suffer any consequences... They do what they need to get on top no matter if it means doing it the easy way instead of the honorable way.

LOL! Who still plays this game